Chapter 4

Okay, so I, again, made a huge mistake. Carter Dawson is suppose to Cooper Wells. When I was writing the PROLOUGE, I was out of my mind so that's why I mistook Carter from Cooper. But don't worry, I already edited it. Btw, thanks so much for the reads! Much appreciated. Can you believe the 1.11K reads? Such a good Christmas present so I'm going to make this update for you even though it's suppose to be on hold.

Tyra

"So I'll catch up with you later at PE kay?" Emma said and I just gave her a simple nod.

I just had my English class, and sadly it's over. I love English. Well, sometimes. Ms. Cruz is a very kind teacher. But sometimes, she just lecture about life, not the subject she's teaching.

So, what's next? Science, with Cooper. I walked to my designated room number when I bumped to someone.

"Slow down Ms. You might hurt yourself. That would be ugly now won't it?" A familiar voice said. And on the cue, it was him!

"Oh! Miss Evans. Funny how we keep on meeting each other. Aren't you some clumsy young woman now are you?" Cooper said with a model-perfect-smile.

"Your point?" I asked irritated.

"It's just an expression yah know. Where you off to?" He asked.

"Room S13. Science class." I said. "So now if you'll excuse me I don't want to make another enemy teacher and another grand entrance." I added.

"Well if it's not written on your schedule, my name is on your paper beside science. I never knew I would have that effect on you." He smirked holding my paper.

"The hell?!? Give me back that!" I screamed but he just lifted it higher.

"Oh! We also have Home Reading and physical education together! Oh! You also write detention on your schedule with me!" He said amused. I can feel my blood boil now. I just wanna punch him strai-

Ring!

Shit! Final bell! Ugh! Damn this boy! I just didn't notice that he took my wrist and is running with me towards... Towards where?

"Stop!" I said and he did. "Where do you think you're taking me?" I said arms folded over my chest.

"Duh! Science?" He asked. Sht! Right!

Finally we arrived. Late.

"Mr. Wells, as I expected. And Ms.?" The teacher asked. She looks like a young professional.

"Evans. Tyra Evans." I said.

"Well today I'm going to make an exemption for both of you, but if this ever happens again you'll have detention." She said as she features us to the two open seats ate the far left corner at the back of the class. Great.

"This is all your fault." I whispered-yell at him.

"Not mine if you haven't bumped into me." He said back.

"So you're blaming me now?"

"No I'm blaming your clumsiness."

"In other words your blaming me."

"Only your clumsiness."

"Ugh! You're so confusing. Don't talk to me. Ever!"

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Good."

"Good."

"Something wrong there?" Ms. Balalndess asked.

"No." I quickly answered.

"Okay. Let's proceed. So the sperm goes here and the-" Ms. Balalndess said as I started blocking her voice away with thoughts.

*puck*

What the-. Something hit my neck. An eraser.

*Puck*

Ignore

*puck*

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!?" I screamed at Cooper.

"Ms. Evans! Cursing is prohibited in my class!! Ms. Balalndess said.

"I don't fucking care right now!" I looked at her then faced a smirking Cooper. "You! What the fuck is wrong with you!?! Why would you filing do that you fucking asshole?!?" I screamed.

"Chill. It's just an eraser." He said calmly.

"Both of you, out! Now!" Ms. Balalndes screamed.

"Screw you." I said looking at her. "Screw both of you!" I screamed looking at Copper the back to Ms. Balalndess and walked out.

I can't believe people here as annoying as fuck.

"Hey! Tayra! Wait!" Cooper screamed behind me.

"Fuck off Cooper." I said to him in a calm voice.

"Oh c'mon! You can't be that annoyed now yeah?" He asked while standing in front of me which made me stop walking.

"Yes Cooper, I'm that annoyed. " I told him. "Just fuck off."

"Let me make it up to you." He said which made me look up.

"Well, say You're sorry." I said.

"No."

"God damn it Cooper! I transfer here to cha- Some pride we have here yeah?" I told him.

"No one can make me say sorry. So better suck it up and make another idea." He said. "How about you and I have a date tonight?"

"Dude, I'm not really into dates, but if you're really that desperate to spend time with me, just bring some popcorn to room 713." I said and walked away.

What are you doing?

Just inviting him for some movies.

Seriously?

Oh c'mon! He won't bite!

But he'll break you once you fall for him.

As if! Cooper? Me? Not a chance! Except when were talking about one night stand.

If you say so. Then suit yourself.

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀

Hi guys! Merry Christmas! This update if for you. And I'm really open for suggestions for the next chapter. You can DM me with your ideas.

Love love everywhere!

-Shane♡