Chapter 2

Hey guise! I'm sorry for updating so long. Thanks for reading!

Note: I'm so sorry that There are some mistakes. I think this is my first book that I've decided never to delete. Love yah!

Tyra

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem! And by the way your uniform must be worn every school hours. There are 2 designs of uniforms, excluding the P.E. and your mom ordered 10 main uniforms, 5 black school shoes, 5 P.E. uniforms, and 5 pair of socks. And your dorm room is 713 in the girls dorm room." She smiled and I stood up while thanking her again.

I walked out the building and saw a map machine. I typed in 'Girl's Dorm Room 713' and a paper came out with a direction written. It saws that from here I have to walk pass the Guidance Councilor again. Through either ways. I chose the left side. It was a long walk through dim hallway with no sign of people. There was huge double doors. It says push. So, oh well.

When I pushed it there was light. From the sun of course and sea of students in a green, well trimmed lawn. There was a lake and trees and buildings. Wow. It says when I come out from the double doors turn right and then turn left to the 2nd turning point. I followed as instructed. People looked at me and give me smiles. But I didn't smiled back at them. When I turned left there was another huge building ahead. Ugh! How big is this fucking school?!?

"Hey, need a help?" A hot guy in a white V-neck and tight black jeans asked me.

"Sure." I said.

"Give me that paper." He said while I gave it to him.

"I can get you there ya know." He said and smirked at me.

"Well then what are you waiting for?" I asked him. This guy is really wasting my time!

"But, you have to stop by my room first Hun." He said and stroked my hair.

"Man whore!" I said while grabbing the paper and punched him where the sun doesn't shine and walked off.

Ugh! I pushed my self pass some people. Okay, almost all people. I fan ally arrived at the girls dorm building. Wow. Is was 8 floor tall. I walked to the double glass door. It has a lobby. Like a hotel. That's cool. There was a girl behind the counter. Maybe a working student or a scholar. I walked through the elevator and when I pushed the up button it directly opened. I went in and pushed floor 7. Which is the last floor.

When the elevator door opened there was a hallway that is a hotel type. Wow. This school really is for rich kids. As I walked the hallway there is noticed that bellow the room number was names written. Two each door. 707. 710. And finally! 713. I opened the door. It was looked! Ugh! No key! I knocked. Unexpectedly I hear shuffling. When the door opened there was a brunette. She was pretty.

"Oh! Every brunette needs a blonde!" She cheered. And I just stared blankly at her."I mean! Come in!" She said while opening the door widely. "Your key is in your desk by the way!" She said and smiled. When I came in, the place was huge! Honestly! "This is the VIP suit! So yeah! This floor got the biggest dorms." She said and smiled.

As I can see she took the right side. Near the C.R. I walked to my bed. It was soft. So comfy. In her side of the room, it was almost all pink. I walked to her comforter.

"How'd you get this? I've been like looking for this everywhere?!?" I asked her while touching the pink comforter.

"We own the company!" She smiled.

"You do!! This is like so cute!" I said.

"Hehe. You love pink too huh?" She said while nudging me.