Database Entry 01.1 : Sly (Normal State)

Name: Sly (Esulyis)

Race: Draconian - Specific species unknown

Age: 2.674 billion earth years

Gender: Often both male and female though prefers to go by female.

Body colour: Sly's scales are pitch black, when well taken care of, they can be somewhat reflective but more notably if spending the time to look into her scales when they're polished, you can see the night sky within each scale, even during the day. Her underbelly is a fairly dark tone of grey, but it's certainly noticeably different from the rest of her scales.
Her horns are a rather light shade of grey, standing out the most from her mostly black structure.

Eye colour: His left eye is a stunning ocean blue while his right eye is an eerie blood red, his left eye he sees black and white but can see more details while in his right eye he sees colours with less details. With both eyes functional she can see insanely far and very well, able to spot tiny details from very long distances if focused. Losing one eye can hinder her heavily, but she's lived long enough to be able to survive without one or even both if it came to that.

Height: 5.2ft approx while standing on all fours, standing a few feet taller as one may expect when she's standing on her hind legs.

Other Body Details: She has spikes running from the tip of her snout over her head and all the way down her back to around half way down her tail, the blade on her tail is in the shape of a diamond and can segment into 5 parts, when the blade is segmented it takes the shape more akin to a five pronged trident.
Along with the blade at the tip of her tail, she also has a blade at to top of each wing where the wing can fold in on itself, providing another weapon for her to use should the need arise.
She has 4 horns on her head, 2 at either side with ear holes between rather than actual ears like some dragons have. The horns are around a two thirds of a foot long each, rather short for some dragons, a small curve to each, usually curving in different directions but that tends to depend on which rebirth of her it is.

Her wings are a fairly average size for a dragon, though she has blades at the tops of them and in most cases, the membrane of the wings are in tatters, negating her ability to fly, hence her reason for leaning other methods of quick movement.

Though small in stature she is powerful and can wield the strength and power of her true form in some cases, even outside of those cases where she can wield her true forms power, she usually has the strength and power of a dragon two to three times her size.
She can run at an insane speed, highest known to date is 75mph and was stopped by a tree. At her higher speeds she's still able to avoid trees with expert skill ... Mostly.

Sly always has a metallic collar embedded into her throat, it blends in fairly well but it's fairly obvious when you look properly at her. In looking at the collar, it'd initially be in a strange long lost language, after a few seconds though whatever magic seals it causes the writing to change to match the language natively known, usually offering information such as her name, gender and food preference.

Slys mind holds three spirit within, the three spirits being Soul, Shadow and Chaos, each with their own ups and downs. (See other entries for those characters)

Sly's second form is one she usually refers to as her mid form or her advanced form.
In this form she's around three times the size of her base form, if she has access to this form she will usually have access to some of her memories and more of her power and powers.
While in this form she's a bit longer then her base form scale-wise. Making her stand a bit taller on her hind legs, most other details remain the same just on an expanded scale.

Sly also has her true form, her god form that she rarely has access to. This is the only form of her that doesn't have her collar, largely due to that collar being part of the reason she can't usually access this form. The collar is partly a limiter to stop her going berserk and shredding a planet ... Again.
While in her true form, Sly can speak normally rather than having to rely on telepathy, her wings are usually in tact too, even if not she can coat them in darkfire and use that as a means to fly with the power of her own magic. She has access to all her elemental abilities and other powers in this form, having pretty much no limits on her full power and moveset here, the only limitations being the ones she decides to put on herself if she wants to keep some sort of limitations on herself.
In this form she stands around a hundred feet tall while on all fours, largely the reason for the need of her limiter when in her smaller forms, otherwise her power would likely rip her apart.
As massive as she is in this form, she manages to retain much of her bodily features, again just on a much larger scale. Notable changes include that she has 6 horns on her head in this form, her eyes are both a royal golden colour signifying she has her full power, something she rarely taps into in her smaller forms.