Character Database - Entry 15: Mecha

Name: Mecha

Gender: Male

Species: Mechanical Dragon

Age: ???

Body colour: Silver/grey primarily, largely metallic and silver for much of his body, a slightly darker greyish colour for his underbelly and horns.

Details:

-He has 2 horns

-He's relatively gentle in nature, has various parts that allow him to use things such as flames and water elements.

-Durable body once fully constructed, can be potentially disassembled and reassembled to alter components allowing for his design to change some, though his head and face often remain similar or the same at his own request.

-His body is surprisingly alike to a real dragon in shape, size and looks, though there are giveaways such as mechanical whirring should he be in a state of disrepair, erosion should he not be taken care of and the faint lines that can be seen between the plates and synthetic materials that make up his body.

Notes:

-Though gentle, he can be a force to be reckoned with, so be careful, else you may get in trouble, his flamethrower isn't exactly something to scoff at.

-He likes to spend time with others, though given his mechanical origins, he's often rejected and/or feared by others, fearing that being a machine, he'd attack them after gaining sentience, despite already being fully sentient and under his own mind.

-He sometimes needs to recharge, and can be rather vulnerable when doing so.