Chapter 5- two faced

Play song above
Superficial love- Ruth B. 

I was sitting in the backyard looking at the view of LA. I swear she is just using him. Every time she comes I've seen him giving her something new. I know she's playing him and I hate it. She's not good for him and I don't like them being together. At this point I'm not thinking of him being my crush and being jealous, I am thinking of him as my best friend and I really don't want to see him getting hurt. I love him so much and I know he will get hurt. But since I know Daniel so well, if I tell him that Amber is trying to manipulate him he will just get defensive and say I don't know what I'm talking about. I just don't know what to do with him anymore.

"Hey"

I turned around and saw Amber.

"Oh, hey"

"I just want to say I'm sorry," she said

"Oh um for what"

"That I have Daniel and you don't," she said with an evil smirk

"See, I knew you were a bitch when you first step foot in this house"

"Oh look. One smart thing actually came out of your mouth"

"Can't say the same about you."

"Whatever"

"You know what you are?"

"A slut. Yeah, I've heard it before"

"No, you're a penny. Your two-faced, worthless, dirty and always in people's pants" I said with a smirk on my face

"Well your also a penny"

"Aww that's sad, you couldn't think of your own comeback so you had to use mine. Darn"

"Ugh, whatever. At least I'm dating a famous person and you aren't"

"At least I'm not a thot, you are"

I grabbed my crutches and went back into the house so pissed. My jaw was clenched and I am glad I didn't punch her right then and there. I don't need to waste my time on people like her. I am going to try and tell him Even tho he won't believe me. I will do anything. He is my best friend and I don't want to see him get hurt.

I went into the living room, sat on the couch and just crossed my arms. I can't believe he is dating such a bitch, like actually.

"Hey, are you ok?" Corbyn said

"No"

I got up and grabbed Corbyn's arm and pulled him upstairs. I got into my room and closed the door.

"I'm actually so pissed right now. That girl Amber has the nerve to come outside and insult me. Um, I think not. She comes up to me and says, I'm dating a celebrity and you aren't. Like bitch fight me!"

"Yeah, I know. She always asks him for money and says he doesn't like her just because he doesn't buy her gifts."

"You see what I mean! She is just using him!"

"I know, I know"

"I can't-" I was interrupted by my phone going off

I checked it and I got a text from Chris.

Hey, I know this is last minute but I was wondering if you wanted to get that date tonight?

M: I would love to

I'll pick you up at 7:30

alright. See you then

"Who was that?" Corbyn said