Chapter 6- Only girl

Play song above
Light me up- birdy

it felt good to get that off of my chest but at the same time I felt bad because Chris was standing right there the whole time

"I'm sorry that you had to see that Chris. I just couldn't stand it anymore. Anyway, let's just have fun tonight"

"You sure you're ok?"

"Honestly, I'm not deep down but I don't care. I really want to have fun with you tonight and not worry about him. I don't want to make tonight about me so let's have fun"

"You sure," he said putting his hand on my leg. I could feel the butterflies start to form in my stomach. 

"Yeah, I'm sure"

"Ok then let's get this party started!"

I laughed at him and he turned on the radio.

"Ohh. I love this song" he said

"I've been fucking hoes and popping pillies man I feel just like a rock star." I looked at him and he was having a blast. He is so cute.

"All my brothers got that gas and they always be smoking like a rockstar" I added on

He looked at me surprised

"Oh, so you know this song?" He said

I turned in my seat and looked at him shocked

"Dude! Post Malone is my man!"

"Well excuse me," he said putting his hands up in surrender

"Hey hey hey, hands on the wheel."

He put his hands back on the wheel and we continued driving. I looked in my window and could see the sun setting along the coast. It was so beautiful.

"We're here"

I looked in front of us and saw Arby's

"Arby's, really?"

"Nah, I'm just messing with you. We are going there"

He pointed to a really fancy restaurant with guys in black and white vests and very fancy people walking inside. I'm pretty sure I saw Kim K.

"Well if I knew we where coming here, I would've dressed fancier"

"You don't need to, you already look beautiful as it is"

"Thank you," I said pushing a strand of hair behind my ear

"No problemo madam. Shall we?" He said putting his arm out

"I️f I️ don't want to fall I️ have to hold onto my crutches."

"Alright, I'll just imagine you are" he kept his arm out and pretended that my arm was linked to his and we walked into the restaurant

We were walking through the doors and two men opened the door for us

"Thank you"

We walked in and there was a line of people. Chris cut in front of them and walked right up to the lady.

"Hi, reservation for Jacobs"

"Alright, table for two this way".

The lady led us to a table with a chandler and a flower in the center.

"Here are your menus and I️ will come back to start you guys off with some drinks"

"Alright, thank you," Chris said

"Dude, this place is so fancy"

"Really? I️ couldn't tell" he laughed

"You dork"

he smiled at me and that's all I could see. That fucking smile, his while teeth with his perfect plump lips. The way he looks at me. No one has ever looked at me the way he looks at me. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. He makes me feel special, but he also makes me forget about Daniel.

"what can I get you guys to drink?" the waitress asked us

"I'll have a sparkling water please"

"Alright, and for you ma'am"

"ill have the same"

the waitress walked away and Chris and I started to talk

"where are you from"

"I am from Vancouver"

"and that's where you met Daniel"

"*sigh* yeah, I've known him since I was in a diaper so yeah. Whats the most embarrassing thing you've done in public?" 

"I was maybe 13 and I was at a party at the park and I saw a guy that looked like my dad walking around so I ran up to him and said 'Dad, where are you going' and I jumped on him. he was some random dude and It was the worst thing ever" he said shaking his head. 

***

Chris and i got back to the house and he helped me up to the door.

"This is the most fun I've had in a while, thank you"

"It was my pleasure," he said taking a step closer to me

"I hope we can do this again," I said taking a step closer

"I hope so--"I cut him off by kissing him

he pulled me closer and wrapped his hands around my cheek. I could feel myself smiling in the kiss. I looked up and him and smiled. he kissed me again, but he didn't stop and it got heated fast.

I opened the door not breaking the kiss, he grabbed my crutches and put them down. He pushed me against the door and I tangled my fingers in his hair. He squeezed my thigh signaling for me to jump. I jumped and he carried me upstairs. I pointed to my room and he walked over ignoring anything in our way. We got into my room and I pushed him on my bed. Little by little clothes were falling onto the ground and things happened.
______________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Make sure to vote
Love you guys