My Fake Girlfriend [GOT7 Jinyoung+BP Jisoo]

Nobody's POV
"Jisoo unnie !" shouts Lisa and she runs to Jisoo.

"Yahhhh ! Lisa ! Don't tell her !!!" shouts Jennie and she also runs to Jisoo followed by Rosé.

"Wae ?" asks Jisoo when they arrive.

"I-"

Before Lisa could speak, Rosé shuts Lisa's mouth with her hand.

"Nothingg !! Hehehe...." grinned Rosé.

Lisa gives sign that she can't breath and Rosé immediately releases her hand. Lisa gasps for some air when Rosé let her go. When she have enough air in her lung, Lisa looks at Jennie and Rosé before she looks at Jisoo.

"We saw Shin oppa held Hanbyul unnie's hand at the canteen earlier but I don't know why these two girls didn't let me tell you about this." Lisa said in just one breath before Rosé shuts her mouth again.

"What ?!" yells Jisoo and she immediately runs to the canteen.

The three younger girls begin to panic when they heard girl's screaming from the canteen.

"Damn ! This is why we didn't let you to tell her !" scolds Jennie and they run to the canteen.

When they arrive, there is Jinyoung trying to help Jisoo stands up. The trio run to Jisoo and Jinyoung.

"What happens ?" they ask.

Jisoo's POV
"What ?!" I yell and immediately runs to the canteen.

Lisa is right. Shin a.k.a. my boyfriend is holding my bestfriend, Hanbyul's hand. I run to them and immediately slaps Shin.

"Why do you slap him ?!" scolds Hanbyul.

"Heol ! Aren't you ashamed ? You stole your bestfriend's boyfriend ?!" I yell.

"Why should I be ashamed ? He deserves me ! He deserves better ! I'm way more better than you !"

"You ugly bitch ! How dare you ! I thought you're my bestfriend !"

"What ?! Ugly bitch ?! How dare !" yells Hanbyul and she pulls my hair hardly.

I groan in pains and begin to pull her hair too. Both of us screams in pain which makes all of the students gather around us.

"Stop it ! Kim Jisoo !" shouts Shin but I ignore him.

"Yah !" he shouts and he punch me on my face which makes me fall on the ground.

Everyone are shocked and surprised by his action towards me. I lift my head and look at him with teary eyes. Suddenly, a guy come and punch Shin's face twice.

"How dare you punch a girl who is weaker than you ?" he said coldly.

Hanbyul drags Shin away from the canteen and the guy helps me up. I look at him.

"Ah... Park Jinyoung gumawo." I said and blush.

"What happens ?" asks Jennie when she arrive with Lisa and Rosé.

"Nothing. I'll bring her to the school clinic. You girls should go back and continue your class." Jinyoung said to the trio and they nod.

"Nae, sunbaenim ! Take care of our unnie !" shouts Lisa while being dragged away by Jennie and Rosé.

I laugh a little to their cute behaviour. I'm lucky for having these three girls as my best friends or I would love to call them my sisters from another parents. I lost one bitch bestfriend and boyfriend but I still have them.

Back to the story, Jinyoung brings me to the school's clinic and he cleans my wounds. There is a small wound at the corner of my lips and bruise around it. His face is so close with me which makes me blushing so hard.