To-Do List [GOT7 Mark+TWICE Sana]

"Woahhh ! Minatozaki Sana ! You look so ugly in that wedding dress !" said Mark.

"I know- Wait what ?! You still won't compliment me eventhough today is my wedding day ?!" scolds Sana.

"You know I won't do that stupid thing, squirrel." Mark said while pinching Sana's nose.

"Complimenting me is a stupid thing ?! How does your brain work ?" Sana laughs.

"Better than yours~"

"Eishh ! Stop dissing me ! It's my wedding day !" Sana pouts which makes Mark laughs even louder.

"Stop pouting, Sana. You have no idea how ugly you look when you pouts."

"EISHHHH THIS BOY REALLY WANTS TO BE HIT BY ME !!!!" shouts Sana and she begins to chase Mark around her bedroom.

Sana runs in her wedding dress while holding one of her heels to hit Mark. While Sana is busy chasing Mark, her mother appears at her door.

"Oh my god... Kids ! Stop running ! Sana ! Why're you running in your wedding dress ?!" scolds Mrs. Minatozaki and both of them stop running.

Sana and Mark grin at Mrs. Minatozaki. She just shakes her head while looking at those two bestfriend.

"What're you doing here, Mark ?" asks Mrs. Minatozaki when the duo reconciles.

"Sana asked me to accompany her so, here I am. She needs me at this time." Mark laughs.

"Nah ! I don't really need you here after what you've said to me !" scolds Sana which makes Mrs. Minatozaki laughs.

"You guys have the cutest friendship that I've ever seen. But, you guys can't meet often like usual when Sana is married." said Mrs. Minatozaki.

"Don't worry. Taerim is also a good friend of mine. Three of us can hang out together." said Mark.

"Yes, that's right ! No one can break our friendship ! Eventhough he is a mean guy, but he is still my bestfriend !" said Sana while hugging Mark's shoulder.

"Alright, kids. I won't separate both of you. Talking to you guys makes me forgot to tell you that Taerim is already here. The wedding will start now." said Mrs. Minatozaki and Sana nods.

"Let's go, Mark." said Mrs. Minatozaki but Sana holds her mother's hand.

"Can you let Mark accompany me ?" Sana makes her face just like the Puss In Boot cat.

"Awhh sweetie... Sure. Just make sure that he only accompany you until the hall's door, okay ?" Sana nods and Mrs. Minatozaki kisses her forehead before she left Sana and Mark.

"Let's go, weirdo !" said Mark and Sana laughs.

Sana walks with Mark until the hall's door where Mr. Minatozaki is waiting for her.

"Good luck and congrats, friend !" said Mark.

"Thankyou, Markie pooh." Sana smiles.

Mark walks to the guest seat and sit beside his mother and Sana's mother. He looks at front to wave at Taerim but, he froze.

"Aunty, where is Taerim ?" asks Mark.

"That's what I've been worrying about ! He's here 20 minutes ago and he said that he wanted to go to toilet but, he didn't come back !" Mrs. Minatozaki whispers in panic.

"Have you search for him at the toilet ?" asks Mark.

"Yes ! We've search for him around this hall too but there's no sign of him. What should we do ? We can't start the wedding without him ! What will the audience say ?" Mrs. Minatozaki cries.