Truth Or Dare!

The four all walk outside. Kaito has a smile on his face as he looks around. The courtyard is beautiful, even with the traces of buildings here and there.
     "Let's play a game!" Kaede suggests.
     "Alright! That sounds fun!" Kaito chimes. "Doesn't it, Maki Roll?"
     Maki blushes as Kaito suddenly pulls her close. "U-uh... Yeah..." she mumbles.
     "So, what are we gonna play?" Kaito asks.
     Kaede giggles. "Truth or Dare."
     Maki freezes. Oh gosh. She can tell by the look on Kaede's face something would happen in a dare... Something romantic.
     They all sit down in a circle. Thy all agree that Kaito goes first.
     "Shuichi! Truth or dare?"
     "Oh! Uh... I... I choose dare," he says, really wanting truth, but eh. What could go wrong?
     "Alright! I dare you to...do two hundred sit ups!"
     "W-what?!"
     "Gotta get that training in, man!" Kaito smiles.
     "Alright..."
     After a while of struggling and panting, Shuichi sits up. He pants. "Done..."
     "Nice job, Shuichi!" Kaito says with a smile.
     "T-thanks... K-Kaede? T-truth or dare...?"
     "Hm... I choose dare!"
     Shuichi thinks for a bit. His entire face becomes flushed.
     "I... I dare you to..." He quickly changes the dare a little. "..,go and kiss the person you li—"
     Kaede grabs Shuichi and kisses him. She pulls away, and Shuichi basically goes completely red.
      Kaede giggles a bit. "Sorry about not warning you."
     "I... It's fine..."
     "Maki!" Kaede looks at the brown haired female.
     Maki perks up. "...hm?"
     "Truth or dare?"
     "Dare."
     Kaede smiles. "I dare you to kiss Kaito~"
     Maki and Kaito both become red. "W-what?!" Maki exclaims.
     Kaede giggles and nods.
     "..." Maki sighs before looking at Kaito, who looks back at her. She doesn't seem to hesitate as she pulls him right into a kiss. Kaito goes red before returning the kiss.
     Shuichi and Kaede watch the two pull away from one another. Maki then stands up. "Alright. I did it..." she mutters before turning.
     "Maki?" Shuichi says.
     Maki, heart still racing, heads back inside.
     Kaito stands up. He goes to run after her, but Shuichi puts a hand on his shoulder.
     Kaede stands up as well. "Did I...embarrass her a little too much?"
     Shuichi looks at Kaede. "Don't worry, Kaede... She's fine. I bet she just needs time to think. Right, Kaito?"
     Kaito stays silent. He simply nods a bit, still flustered.
     He feels like that was one of the greatest moments of his life so far.

---

*screaming* I D I D  I T :D
Again, idk how long this was but sorry that it was short (and cheesy uwu lol)
I'll see when I can have the next chapter up. Until then, see you guys!