Atlantis - Coulson

After we finished the course that Fury puts us through. We made it through with many major injuries. My team and I were able to get past the defenses. Those defenses do put the white house and us to shame. Fitz was mesmerized by the advance tech around this place. In front of us is the infamous Agent Whirlpool. A statue of him. Pure white marble. Him holding a spear and a shield. He has the minotaur at his feet. His spear pointed at the monster's head. He has a greek helmet and armor on.

Then Skye and Agent Whirlpool enter. He smiles, but I couldn't even see his face. He was wearing a simple dark icy blue hoodie. He looks like one of those assassins from 'Assassin Creed' that Mack plays. The only difference was that he is wearing a mask.

"Finally you past the test. I just made simply took out the majority of the defense, but you guys did make it. This will be your new Shield HQ. No one must know about this base. This place is completely isolated. People think that this place is a biochemical testing zone, which it is. Here in Atlantis, inhumans and other powered individuals do not have to fear the outside world. Here the ATCU have no purpose. This is my home, betraying me will be trespassing into my home. Now, you are wondering who I am. Like you have observed from your file in your hands, Melinda May, I am Perseus Achilles Jackson the powerful being on earth." explains Perseus. He then lead us to a testing table.

"Here we will take a blood sample. Your DNA is your access card. Coulson and I will be in charge. Please called me Percy instead of Perseus unless you want me to kill you. Now let's begin." said Percy. Several doctors came forward and took a sample of our blood. A small amount of blood was then used in this process. I looked at the board and saw my name.

Name: Phillip Coulson

Position: Director of Shield

Accessibility: Sea Blue

This is much better than the lanyards because of some people *cough*Hunter*cough* seems to lose their lanyard. This is a much better way for us to have higher security. We can also help the inhumans to practice in a better environment. When I enter the city, it said Welcome to New Atlantis. The sigh next to us said Camp Atlantis for the next 20,000 meters. I must say I am impressed. General Talbot doesn't have access to this place. Nothing can go into these doors. The might of the American Army or NATO have nothing compare to this facility. There are robots that have armor as hard as a diamond. So it would take at least zillions upon zillions of nuclear weapons to take down this facility which may destroy the entire earth.

Time Skip

I was able to find the base. I must say it is better than anything the playground has to offer. I also saw the Zephyr One. There are Quinjets, but better. They are faster and equipped with better weapons of mass destruction. Technically they are called Quinjet Mark LX. There are like 600,000 of these Quinjet Mark LX. There is also a mothership, Percy called it Kraken's Wraith Mark MLX. There is also a better model of the Zephyr One, it is called Eagle's Eye Mark LV. So basically I am in love with this hangar. What I found shocking was that there is a tank. There is a submarine that is a cross between a battleship and sub. A destroyer cross with a sub. A cruiser cross with a sub. A carrier mix with a sub. There is also a helicarrier. There are fighter jets. Heicopters filled with some nasty surprises. Gen. Talbot will totally faint when he sees this armory. So in all, we have enough "toys" to take down Hydra or the world.

Time Skip

The lab made Fitz and Simmons in love with it (AN: The team was able to rescue Simmons from the monolith, without Daisy). My office is like one of Fury's meeting office. It was the most beautiful room ever. There is high-tech technology all over the place. I am quite happy that we may not reveal our secret base. Not even the ATCU can keep up with us. We have drones everywhere. Be careful Talbot and ATCU, you are in a fight for your life.

I then met up with the rest of the team. There was so much thing to do. So much to explore. I saw Skye telling Percy about the terricrystal. Percy then accidentally touched one. Soon, Skye panics but later found out that Percy is also an inhuman like her. Percy got out of the crystal. Skye is then telling Percy about the inhumans are that junk. All is fine, except for Lincoln who was not able to get Skye attention.

So we may not have some peace after all. Well, I for one know that Skye is in the middle of a love triangle. There will be some serious competition between Skye, Lincoln, Percy, and Percy ex-girlfriend.