Percy, you are Agent Whirlpool - Skye

Right now, after being kidnapped by Agent Whirlpool is probably not the best idea ever. He does things that reminded me of my childhood crush, Percy Jackson. I miss him. I regretted leaving him. I know him better than anyone. We were always together. Always pranking and annoying people.

Now I am in the infirmary waking up from what I could gather. My phone is working, but the bad thing is that I can't call anyone. Then agent whirlpool came in. I grabbed my gun and pointed at him. The agent wore a dark icy blue hoodie. He has a mask that covers his face. He wore a black leather glove. He was 6'5''ft tall.

"Why did you bring me here, agent Whirlpool," I asked him "Why me of all people. Why me"

The man took off his hood. Then he slowly took off his mask. I gasped with my eyes widen. In front of me is Percy Jackson. You can never forget his eyes. He has sea-green blue eyes. Then his eyes change to icy sea-blue eyes. He has wind-swept raven like hair. He gave me his infamous seductive smile that I began to love.

"Percy is that you," I ask him. He nodded slowly. I quickly embraced him in a hug.

"Percy, where are we," I asked him. He smirked and said "We are 20,000km below sea-level. No one knows about it. We are in the city of New Atlantis itself. Here powered individuals can control their powers without the public fearing us."

"When you mean us, do you mean that you are an inhuman," I asked him. He shooked his head.

"Skye, I am a demigod. The most powerful demigod in history. More powerful than Heracles. I have enough power to destroy the entire earth through one emotion. I have the blessings of Chaos, Order, the primordial gods, the minor gods, all the Titans, and the Olympians gods that didn't betray me. They are Artemis, Apollo, Athena, Ares, Aphrodite, Hermes, Hestia, Hades, and Hephaestus." said Percy. "and I am not fond of these powers. Here, no one can find us. It is more secure than any of the Shield facilities. The godly world can't even find me if they want to. This place has advanced radars that make it to where it can jams all signals headed towards here."

"Wait, Percy what about my team and the other Shield agents," I asked him "You were once part of Shield. Why can't you help us"

"They have to find their way through here. That was the deal Fury made with me. He said that by kidnapping you, your team will find the secret lair of Shield." answers Percy with a scowled face. "Don't know what that old man wants, but orders are orders. Fury will be testing Coulson's team to get their way through here. You can send them messages and hints, but you can't tell them about our location. This is all Fury's idea"

"So you are saying, that us powered individuals can live in peace without fear of the outside world. Here, where ever we are, can live here peacefully without the ATCU trying to take us away." I summarized this base.

"To enter here, you need to enter the infrastructure of this place. I actually owned that infrastructure. That place uses to be the triskelion. The famous Shield Head Quarters. With it in ruins, I rebuilt it to become a master-piece. Here we have advance biotech and bio-chem materials. These weapons are dangerous because we can wipe out the entire human race with a simple rocket." said Percy "The defense of this place puts the white house and Shield to shame. In front of the base is 1000 armor-piercing bullets. 500 long-range artillery cannons. 500 20mm cannons. 100 50mm cannons. 100 50mm megaton-cannons. 3000 automatons (robots) ready for defense armed .50 cal M4 or a plasma rifle. 2500 Chimera Tanks. 3000 Raptor birds (jets). 2000 Sharks (submarines). 2500 Hawk (helicopter). We also have upgraded quinjet. Each equipped with deadly projectiles. So that is your team test" replied Percy. I am curious to how my team is going to past this test that Fury has in store for him.

"Percy I haven't been completely honest with you. The reason I left you was because I-" I began, but I was cut short when Percy kissed me. I was shocked by this. I then kiss him back. For the first time in my life, I have found the love of my life. I have never loved Lincoln. He made me felt that I have a brotherly love for him. Percy is different. He was the one person I love with all my heart. Once we broke apart, I for one was the happiest girl in the world.

"Skye, I have known you for the longest time of my life, but would you be the honor of being my girlfriend," asked Percy. *cue Aphrodite squealed in Olympus*

"YES," I said with enthusiasm. *cue crying and squealing Aphrodite in Olympus with bursting people's eardrums*

This made me kiss him again. I have indeed found the love of my life. The person I thought I will be with til the end of the earth. Til the end of the world. For our fates have indeed been intertwined since the beginning.

I have done the impossible. I have officially become Percy Jackson's girlfriend and found out his dark secret.