War has Begun - Steve

After looking at the beautiful girl on me, the blond hair boy with blue eyes (Lincoln) blushed red when he saw this girl. She was stunningly beautiful. Agent Whirlpool was eying her. When he said her name, she whipped around to look at him. She has sea blue eyes like the ocean. Raven black hair that dark as midnight. Pouty lips. She was unlike anyone I have met during WWII, even Peggy does not match her beauty.

I heard Tony faint. I rolled my eyes at Stark's childish behavior. You could classify him as a baby compares to everyone else. When you think about it, Stark does make really bad decisions because he doesn't care for anything other than himself.

The blond hair boy (Apollo) asked the girl in a flirtatious manner. "who are you, sweetheart". The girl gave the man an innocent smile before delivering a killer kick where the sun doesn't shine. I stifle a laugh. Everyone around me was laughing at this guy, especially this one twelve-year-old girl who has auburn hair and silver eyes.

The girl replied "Sorry about that, but I hate players and man-whores, but my name is Persephone Sophia Jackson twin sister of Perseus Jackson and yes we are born at the exactly the same time. None of us is older, unlike a certain pair of twins." 

Whirlpool's girlfriend asked the agent himself "Why didn't you tell me about your sister, Percy"

"I didn't because A) She died and B) my paranoid uncle killed her. My psychological immortal uncle strikes her with lightning on our way to Camp Half-Blood." Said the agent "she is quite dangerous with any weapons. She could wield a shield, a spear, dual-wield a sword, wield a sword, dual-wield a dagger/knife, wield a bow, a crossbow, deadly with a gun, and most of all never ever give her an electric shock. She can kill you in a blink of an eye, isn't that right Sephy" the girl nodded with her brother.

"Wait, wait, wait, how do you know she can do when she can't do that?" asked the blond hair girl with grey eyes. She is eyeing the pretty girl with jealousy. The girl went up to the blond hair girl and gave her an innocent smile before delivering a knucker-punch to her face. She flew a few meters towards a tank. I swear, she might get a concussion.

"THAT IS FOR CHEATING ON MY BROTHER YOU SLUT" the girl shouted "I would have done things worse than that, but I can't. You are lucky I haven't used my full powers on you, bitch" 

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO ATTACK A GODDESS, MORTAL" screamed a guy that reminded me of Tony. This guy is wearing a suit in the middle of a summer day when it is 120 degrees outside. (AN: I know NY does not get this hot, but let just play the 'what if' game) He is holding a cylinder shape that has electricity and some sort of energy coming out from it.

"Zeus, remember your promise" reminded the assassin "You cannot threaten me or my army to do anything. You have to earn our respect and that is at -500. So be a good boy, will you? Good now sit down and shut the fuck up, you drama queen"

The man was red with anger. He was about to retort until his wife came up to him and smack upside the head which made him cower in fear. Some of the other adults snickered at this guy. I would too if this guy isn't so intimidating.

"Okay, Zeus, let's get one thing straight. 1) My army and I do not help you or the demigods. All of you will fight this war yourself. 2) My army will help with your wounded and will help support you and the demigods. 3) Treat my army with the utmost respect or I will not help you at all. 4) Once I am done, do not go looking for me unless you have an appointment or an invitation. Good, now shoo" said the assassin as he flicked his hands. These gods were sent flying towards the camp.

Time Skip

As we were planning on how to take out these primordial gods, the arrogant goddess, Annabeth Chase, went up to the assassin. She yelled "HOW COME YOU LET ME INTO YOUR CONVERSATION. YOU COULD HAVE USED MY HELP"

"Ple-ease Annabitch, we don't need your help. Go and fuck your boytoy. I don't care about you anymore. I don't know what I see in you. Not as my lover, but as a friend." the assassin said coldly "now go before I kill you. Yes gods can now fade when they die"

The goddess didn't obey until her mother came in. She apologized for her daughter arrogance and drag her out. Athena is probably the most respect goddess out there. As I began to see different mythology as true, I don't know what to believe anymore. Should I be a pagan worshipper, a Christian, Catholic, Muslim (probably not), or atheist? This world is definitely hiding a lot of secrets. There are many people who are powerful, but some are not fit to rule the world. Like that man from early (Zeus). He kinda reminded me of Hitler, but more stubborn and worse than that guy. 

As we came up with a plan to defeat those primordials, I comforted the assassin. I asked him "So Whirlpool, just a curious question. Did these gods participate in the second world war?"

Whirlpool sigh and nodded "Please, Captain, call me Percy, and yes they did. Their children did. The war is children of Zeus and Poseidon against children of Hades. Hitler was a powerless child of Hades compared to other demigods. Winston Churchill was a child of Poseidon as he was a good naval commander. Theodore Rosevelt was the child of Zeus as he was a good leader. Albert Einstein was also a child of Athena because of his intelligence. You can tell a person a demigod is by their eyes. Their eyes are the most important characteristics because of it the inheritance from god to demigods."

I was about to respond until a horn ran through the whole camp. Everyone raced to the top of the hill. There I saw several legions of monsters. There were hounds the size of a car. Some monster was seven feet high. I was awe at how many monsters there was. I was about to go until Percy told me not to. He said that his betrayers have to fight this war, themselves. He told me about loyalty and that they must prove to him that they need his help, even the arrogant ones.

And so the war has begun.