Chapter Seven - Not So Nice

Three Chapters in one week? What? Nah, you guys must be dreaming or something.

***

A few hours passed and Jacob walked back into the room, gently cupping my chin in his hand and pulling my head up to look at him.

"I've decided." He started, crouching down so he was on the same level as me. "This room isn't all that pleasant, especially not for such a beautiful girl like you. I'm going to move you to a bedroom where you won't be tied up, and if you want to go anywhere else in the house a guard will have to escort you. I don't want you leaving without me, do I?" He explained, giving me a small smile as his guard walked in and unbuckled the rings around my wrists.

I sighed in relief, stretching out my arms in front of me. "Thank you, Jacob." I said quietly with a small nod, feeling too weak to fight him right now. All I did was sit there, not sure if my legs would hold my weight right now, considering they hadn't been in use for at least 24 hours.

Jacob and his guard, who told me his name was Travis, hauled me up, supporting me as we walked to the door of the dark room.

We made our way up the stairs, which seemed to go on forever. As we reached the top, there were numerous wooden doors. Jacob and Travis escorted me to the door at the very end and invited me in to what seemed to be a very luxurious, large room.

"I-is this for me?" I asked, unsure as I stepped into the room, my legs regaining some of their strength.

"Of course. Anything for you, beautiful." Jacob replied, his hand on the small of my back as he stood by me, Travis waiting outside the room with who I presumed was my guard. "Mason, your guard, will be outside your room from 8 am until 10 pm. Whenever he isn't there, the door will be locked unless I come in." Jacob told me, his hand still on my back but his fingers massaging my back underneath my shirt.

I nodded, making my way over to the large bed, pulling away from his touch and sighing happily as I landed on the soft mattress, my eyes closing in delight as I lay back, my legs hanging off the side of the bed.

I was interrupted by a small, soft voice "Miss?"

I looked up, Jacob being replaced by a woman who was dressed in a white blouse and black trousers. "Are you talking to me?" I asked, unsure as I sat up.

She nodded, walking over to me. "My name is Ela. Jacob told me to get you changed and then take you down to the dining room. He's prepared a meal for you, since you haven't eaten in a while." She said with a small smile, gently taking my hand and pulling me towards the closet.

Only then had I realised that I was actually hungry, and that I could eat absolutely anything. As I was pulled into the closet, my jaw dropped due to the size of it, completely filled with both casual and smart clothing, most of which seemed to be of my taste. With my hand which wasn't held by Ela's, I lightly brushed my fingertips against the soft fabrics as we made our short journey to the evening dresses.

She pulled out two dresses, one of which was a dark purple and the other a red. Both had a low cut neck line and the skirts reached the floor.

"Do I have to wear a dress?" I pleaded, looking around at all the other clothing.

She nodded, "Jacob's orders, sorry." She replied, frowning slightly.

After a long hesitation, I pointed to the dark purple dress, which Ela helped me into. I sighed as I looked at myself in the full length mirror, the purple rings under my eyes and my lids red and puffy, my lips chapped and dry.

"Time to go." I heard Mason's deep voice bounce off the walls and into the closet, pulling me out of the trance I was in. I slowly walked out of the closet and to the door of the room I had been put in.