09 : lives and loves

"And cut! Good job, guys. Take five." The director called, allowing Valoria to drop the accent she had to do as Seelie Queen. She also took a step back from Alberto, who she had previously been shooting with, and gave him a small hug with a grin.

"You're utterly terrifying as Seelie Queen, but you're also really cool." Alberto noted once they pulled away, causing the brunette to let out a small giggle. "Your fangs are kinda terrifying."

They walked off set together, Valoria plopping herself down beside Alisha and Kat, who were engrossed in their phones. "Your getting gold flecks all over my wardrobe." Kat stated, and Valoria rested her head on the red head's shoulder, "Now I'm getting even more on your shirt!"

Kat laughed, shoving the brunette away and towards Alisha, who was on Twitter. "Val the fans are waiting for the livestream, its almost time."

"I know," Valoria sighed, "I'm just anxious." The Shadowhunters cast had begun their weekly Tuesday Takeovers, and today they had chosen for Valoria to do it, seeing as it would raise publicity for her role. "What if the fans hate me?"

"Don't be stupid," Alisha scoffed, "have you seen the comments on your selfie with Matt and Harry? They adore you for providing that hint of 'Malec' content. They also love your Seelie Queen attire."

"Yeah! You just finished your last scene for a while, so you can do the stream now!! Well, change your dress." Kat said, giving Valoria a wide grin.

With a final sigh, the brunette stood up and decided to get the live over with. She momentarily spoke to the producers, telling them she was heading off set and escaped to her dressing room. She carefully took off her dress and replaced it with the clothes she came in, a white crop top and high waisted skinny jeans, then sat down and set up the live stream.

Once she got the notification she was live, she waves nervously at the camera. "Hey guys! I'm Valoria Wolfhard and I hope you're all enjoying my takeover so far!"

Comments immediately began flowing in, causing Valoria to grin. She hadn't expected much and seeing all the responses was truly exciting.

"'I love your hair! Is that the Seelie Queen look?' Yes, it is! I'm glad you do, I'll pass it on to the incrrdible stylists who worked hard." She laughed slightly, "'Since you posted a selfie with Matt and Harry, can we assume the Seelie Queen encounters them?' You'll have to watch and see!" Valoria said with a small wink, proceeding to answer a bunch of questions from the fans with a constant smile.

"My favorite to work with is Alberto, because he constantly makes me laugh. Its a serious role, but he's a really funny guy and I can't take his fangs seriously." She said, answering a question of a fan, then let out a small sigh. "Angels, I love these questions but I really can't answer them. I can't spoil the season! Ask me more general questions, or get personal! I just want to speak to you all."

She hopped back into answering questions after that, answering the more general things with smiles and telling stories. "'Other upcoming roles?' Hm, I'll be playing a really small role in Stranger Things season 2 and I have a secret project coming up! I'm trying to get around because I know you all are super supportive and I want to give y'all the content you deserve!"

As she told another story from set, her trailer room opened and Alberto entered, giving a silent gesture. Valoria gave him a nod and gestured him forward, turning to the camera once again. "I have a special guest guys!"

Valoria shifted her position to allow Alberto to slide into the chair and sat beside her, waving at the camera. "Hey guys!"

He turned to Valoria, "I'm your favorite to work with, I'm honored."

She laughed, "I hope Kat didn't hear that, she'd be upset." Alberto laughed, "She did. She was going to come but she and Emeraude are filming."

Valoria turned to read the comments, laughing at the train of them as Alberto skimmed through as well and answered questions himself. "'How is it working with Val?' She's annoying, don't let her cute appearance fool you."

The brunette gasped, turning to her castmate. "You're mean! They're gonna hate me now."

He grinned, turning to the camera, "See? A drama queen." Valoria slapped his shoulder lightly as a blush appeared on her cheeks while Alberto laughed loudly.

"Okay, okay!" He said after collecting his laughter, "Val is really sweet, kind, and she's a wonderful actress and friend. She also bakes us stuff when we're filming, so she's kinda cool."

Valoria grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck to hug him from the side, her head resting on his shoulder. "I like you again."

He laughed, shaking his head as he skimmed through the comments once again. She pulled away from him after seeing the flood of comments about shipping them, shaking her head slightly and continuing to answer questions alongside Alberto about both the show and their lives.

"Val never brings Joe or Finn to visit set, although I would love to meet them." Alberto says, reading out a question that Valoria had originally ignored. "I'll bring them eventually." She shrugged, and Alberto grinned.

After a bit more questions and a lot more stories, Valoria had to end the livestream, which she did with a sad smile. Once it ended, she thanked Alberto before being called back to set.

As she got back into her Seelie Queen attire, her phone rang and she answered it with a grin. "You watched it?"

Joe chuckled on the other end, "Yes, I did. I loved it, although, I didn't appreciate the whole let's ship my girlfriend with someone else thing."

Valoria laughed slightly, her cheeks flaring up. "Its the way it works, I guess. They can ship me as much as they want but he's always going to be a good friend and you're the person I love."

"Damn straight." He laughed, causing the brunette to roll her eyes, even though he couldn't see her. "When are you finishing up for the day?"

She checked the small schedule tacked to her mirror, letting out a small sigh. "I have one more scene today. so maybe in a few hours?"

Her response came out as more of a question, because although shooting would be done, Valoria enjoyed staying behind with the cast. "I know I said I'd come over but this show means a lot."

"I know, Val. I'm not upset." Joe reassured her, "besides, I can come over or something, can't I?"

"Please do." As she answered, a set worker stepped into her trailer and gestured for her to come out. She quickly said bye to Joe, who promised to come to hers once she called and told him she was leaving. With that, she put herself back into set mentality and headed out.