20 : jal and chrisal

VAL WOLFHARD CAUGHT IN A LOVE SCANDAL?
Published on January 8th, 2018

Is this the end of #Jal and the beginning of something new?

Shadowhunters star Valoria Wolfhard has been in a known and public relationship with the Strangers Things star, Joe Keery, for a year now but does that mean that the spark is still there?

Yesterday Wolfhard was caught out with Teen Wolf actor, Christian Johnson, and fans have spoken. The pair were spotted at the Kygo concert in downtown Los Angeles and Wolfhard took to Instagram to talk about how Johnson took her, adding the hashtag '#dontuloveteenbffs'. This hashtag has hinted that Wolfhard and Johnson knew each other in teenage years and were best friends.

In the comments of said Instagram post, you can see flirty comments between Johnson and Wolfhard, hinting at possible feelings. Wolfhard does however reply to Keery's comment in which he calls her his girlfriend, confirming that they are still in fact a couple, but are the feelings still strong?

Are you still supporting #jal or are you ready to see #chrisal become a thing? Let us know what you think in the comments below, or tweet us @ENews!

( note ! )
for context of the timeline, which tbh i know doesn't make much sense but i made them meet then just did a shit ton of time skips and realized my timeline made no sense:

joe and val: meet in march 2016 (beginning of stranger things s1 shooting
joe and val: begin dating in august 2017
joe and val: fight in early november, 2017
joe and val: get back together 2 weeks november 2017

so they've been together 6 months officially !