Last call

Alex's P.O.V
"here comes the airplane" I said waving the spoon around as Taylor followed my hand until I reached her mouth and she opened and ate her baby food.

"good girl" I smiled at her as she giggled. "Hey Alex can you come here real quick!" I heard Lucy yell from the living room. "sure" I said. "here Ill feed her" Ana said grabbing the baby food. "thanks" I smile at her and walk to Lucy.

"What's up Lucy" I said. "I want to show you something" she smiled and walked upstairs. I followed her up the stairs. "I hope you love it" she says once we get to the second floor and she opens a door.

She walks in and I walk in. I look around and noticed a blue baby crib and the walls painted blue.

I looked at Lucy. "that little one is gonna need a room and I thought maybe auntie Lucy can help" she smiled. Tears filled my eyes as I doze off and kept looking around the room. I looked at the crib which had a teddy bear and airplanes. I turn to Lucy and hug her. "thank you" I cried. "don't thank me Alex, I did it cause I love you" she said as she hugged me.

"I love you so much Lucy" I said. We broke out of the hug. I wiped away from my tears. And I heard the phone ring.

"Ana who is it!?" Lucy yelled.

Seconds later Ana responded.

"It's for Ms. Alex" she yelled.

Lucy looked at me and i ran downstairs. It's probably Ethan.

I ran to Ana who had the phone and Taylor in her hands.

She handed me the phone, I saw as Lucy took Taylor in her arms and looked at me. I placed the phone near my ear.

Hello?

Oh my god it feels so good to hear your voice

Ethan?

Hey babe

What's wrong? Why are you calling at this time

Listen baby something came up

What, what happened did they push your bail

No uh but um I won't be able to make it home to you tomorrow

What why, ethan I don't understand

Babe just please trust me

No I'm going to the jail tomorrow to get you

No baby girl don't come at all please

What's going on E?

Nothing I just can't see you just yet

What are you hiding from me

Can you please just trust me

How can I trust you if you won't tell me

Tears went down my eyes, I looked at Lucy and she mouth "what's going on?"

Alex just know I love you very much okay and I'm doing this to protect you and our son and shooter

Wait what, how does this have to do with shooter

It just does okay I love you very much okay

Ethan don't so this please I need you please

I'm sorry Alex

No Ethan please

Goodbye

No Ethan

.........................

I drop the phone and fall on the floor. I hug my knees and cry. Why was he doing this. What's going on. I felt Ana's hand on my knee.

"are you okay? Do you need anything?" she asked. I looked at her. "No Ana thank you" I sighed.

Lucy gave Taylor to Ana. And sat next to me and hugged me. "it's okay my love" she said. "how could he do this to me when I need him the most" I cried. "what happened?" she asked. But before I could say anything.

"uh miss Lockwood miss Alex" Ana called.

We both stood up and went to Ana who was by the TV.

"Yes Ana" Lucy said. Ana said nothing but point at the TV.

I looked at the TV and I was shocked by what I saw.

Breaking news county jail has been in lock down due to someone breaking in. Police say four inmates are missing, Meghan Shepard, Kian lawley, grayson dolan, as Ethan Dolan

Once I heard there names I covered my mouth with my hands and I cried even more.

One guard saw a man and women wearing mask taking the inmates. One inmate was unconscious due to the video caught on camera. We do not know where these inmates but please be careful these people are dangerous, I'm Mike Jensen news 1

I couldn't believe what I just heard, someone took Ethan and Grayson and shooter. God what is going on. Who is doing this. I'm feeling all this stress right now. I pull my hair out of frustration. Then the door bell rings. Well all look at the door.

"Ana take Taylor to her room and lock the door" Lucy ordered Ana. Ana nodded and ran upstairs with taylor.

"Alex go to your room it's down the hall" Lucy said to me.

"No I'm staying here with you. Taylor needs her mother" I said.

We both walk to the front door. Once we were close we heard loud knocks.

I hesitated but eventually opened the door.

Once I opened the door wide open I saw her.

"Alex" she cried, while I saw blood all over her

"shooter" I said