Goodbye Love

Alex's P.O.V
Omg I can't believe Lucy is baling me out, I owe her so much.

After me and Ethans talk, he decided to help me pack. We were in my cell, packing up, when shooter and gray walked in.

"hey Alex" shooter said. "hey" I smiled. "where are you going?" she asked looking at my bag. "I'm leaving shooter" I sighed. "No no you can't leave me, Abby already left last month not you now" she said tearing up. "I'm sorry shooter I'm gonna miss you so much" I said hugging her. She hugged me tight. "I'm always gonna be here for you" shooter said. "I know and I'm always gonna be here for you, I love you" I said. "love you too Alex" she cried.

We broke the hug and I looked at Grayson, "it sucks that you have to leave Ethan is gonna be annoying again" gray smiled. I laughed and hugged him, he hugged me tight. "take care Alex" he whispered. "No need to worry" I smiled.

"take care of my nephew" Grayson smiles. "always" I say.

"Jordan approach Now!" a guard yelled.

I looked at Ethan, as he did the same, I hugged him not wanting to let go, he held a grip on my waist and I felt his tears on my shoulder.

"we will see each other tomorrow, I will be here to pick you up" I said in his arms.

"I love you Alex" he said still holding onto me. "I love you more Grant" I said. He placed his large hands on my cheeks, and leaned in placing his pink plump lips onto mine, it felt like fireworks. We slowly both pulled away. "goodbye Love" he whispered.

I grabbed my bag and walked to shooter one last time. She placed her hands on my shoulder. "never forget about me" she said tears coming down her cheeks. "I will never forget my shooter" I said as I hugged her one last time.

As I was walking out the cell I patted gray on the shoulder and left the cell.

I could tell Ethan was really crying, cause I turned around, and his back was facing to me.

I waved to gray and shooter as they did the same.

I walked with the guard. "so are you happy Jordan?" the guard asked me as we walked through the halls.

"yes, yes I am, I've really learned my lesson here" I said smiling.

"I'm glad to here that, I wish nothing but the best for you and your child" he smiled at me.

"thank you Mr..... " I stopped cause I didn't know his name.

"Salvatore, Mr. Salvatore" he said.

I was shocked by what he said. His last name is Salvatore, but they're many Salvatore's. I didn't say anything but just kept walking.

We finally got to the front. And I saw Lucy with taylor in her arms. Once she looked at me she got so happy.

"okay Jordan, here are some clothes Ms. Lockwood brought for you to change" the front lady said.

I grabbed the clothes and went to go change, as I was changing in the bathroom. I looked at the clothes. Damn she knows me so well.

I looked in the mirror

I looked in the mirror.and put my hair in a bun. I look so weird when I'm pregnant.

I grabbed my jumpsuit and walked out of the bathroom. I gave the lady my jumpsuit and she handed me my phone. Oh my baby how much I've missed you. She gave me some papers to sign. After with the paper work. I was all set to go.

Mr. Salvatore walked me to the gated door where Lucy was waiting for me on the other side. He unlocked the door and opened it for me to go through.

"oh Jordan one more thing before you go" he said. "yes" I turned around.

"let me know if my son ever hurts you okay" he said.

I looked at him confused

"well have fun being free Jordan" he smiled and closed the door.

I was literally stuck on stupid.

Wait a minute what happened after me and Ethan were taken out of the visitation room.

6 months ago
"take dolan out of here now" a guard said.

"and you" the guard pointed to Damon. "lets go" he pointed his finger towards the door.

Damon walked to the door and the guard pulled him in and sat him on a chair.

"you go near Alex or Grant we are gonna have some serious problems, I know what you did to her brother, so don't try me" the guard said really upset.

"whatever can I leave" Damon rolled his eyes.

"the only reason why your not in this place is because of me, so I would stop if I were you cause your luck is running out" he said opening the door.

Damon got up from the chair. And walked to the door.

"for real Damon calm yourself" the guard patted his shoulder.

"I will, I promise dad" Damon said and walked out

- woah! That was shocking to be honest lol I'm sorry if this was short I'm trying my best okay I want to make it good for you guys but I love y'all hope you guys are having an amazing thanks giving week❤❤❤✌-