TOM HOLLAND

Ethan's P.O.V

We got to the hospital and had a hoodie cause I was wanted on the news, milo stayed in the car with grayson. and me and angel ran inside. "Yes, alex Jordan please" angel told the nurse at the front desk. "Yes shes in room 209, but shes in surgery right now" she explained. we both smiled at her and ran upstairs. 

angel saw lucy, sitting outside with a baby in her arms. "lucy!" he yelled, she looked up with her blue eyes filled with tears and her white skin red, angel ran to her and hugged her. I was looking for tyler, and I look and hes sitting down on the floor with his head on his knees. "tyler?" I said, he looked up and cried. "I'm sorry" he cried. I bend down and sat with him. "its fine" I started crying.

Tom Holland's P.O.V

I woke up on my hospital bed, I tried to move but I couldn't and then I looked to my right and I see, doctors on this brown hair girl, she has blood everywhere. I was able to move my arm. "sir, you cant move, you've been through a lot" a nurse grabbed my hands, pushing me back down. "No, that girl is losing a lot of blood, I need to help her" I said letting go of her grip. I got off my bed and pushed the doctors off. "get him out of here" a doctor yelled. I saw how beautiful she was, I examed her body and saw that her belly was big. shes pregnant. I need to help her. "doctor, she is losing blood, if I don't help her, she will die and so will that baby." I told the doctor near me. "son you've have lost blood also". I looked back at her. "fuck me, she needs it more then I do" I said touching her face. "alright get him ready" the doctor ordered. the nurse grabbed my arm and took me outside the OR.

I looked down the hallway and saw four people outside, the girls room. everyone had there head down, expect for one guy, he looked dead at me. and had a confused face on. the nurse and doctor walked me to the group, "hello famly of alex Jorden?" he said. they all got up and nodded there heads. "okay this is tom, he will be the one to save alexs life" he explained. alex, that name is beautiful, but the guy who looked at me from the started had a angry look on his face and his hands were build as fist. "is there a problem?" the doctor asked, that's when he got near me, "you go near my girlfriend, I will kill you" he said, "its not the first time tried to" I said. "ethan calmed down" a girl said. "yeah ethan chill out" I said. "I'm the one saving here dick" I said. he got so pissed, he grabbed m collar shirt and punched me in the face. I grabbed his torso and pushed him towards the wall. he started punching my back, then I punched his face and he tackled me on the floor.