shooter

made by angel and rival❤️💯

ALEX'S P.O.V

Everyone was so shock by tyler holding taylor, cuts all around his arm, black eye and a busted lip. "babe?" lucy questioned. tyler looked up at lucy and smiled. "I'm here baby" he walked towards her. lucy hugged him tight while baby taylor was on his hands. I grabbed taylor. and lucy jumped on him. "ive missed you so much, everyday I prayed you would come back to me I never believed you were gone, never leave me" she cried in his neck. "I'm not going anywhere baby girl, I'm here to stay" he said. he put her down and then looked at me, "I'm sorry alex". I looked at him confused. "what are you talking about?" I asked nervous. "I didn't want to leave them, but he needed me to and told me not to turn back" he said. "who" I said my eyes filled with tears, he didn't say anything, I walked closer to him. "who tyler!" I yelled. lucy grabbed taylor and sat down. tyler looked at me. "ethan freed me, and told me to tell you that he loves you" he said. my heart broke. I looked back at him, "and you just left him there" I hit him. "you fucking left him there. why! did you leave him and gray" I yelled hitting him towards the wall. "alex he told me to leave I'm sorry" is all he said.

I fell to the floor. "I miss him so much" I cried. tyler grabbed me and pulled me up. "hey look at me" he put his hands on my face making me face him. "he will come back to you" he said and hugged me. I let go and went to leave the room, when I look up, I see shooter with a gun pointed at me. " shooter?". I said confused.

SHOOTER'S P.O.V

I heard them go up the stairs, but I stayed I had to finish what I had to do, after a few mintues of thinking, I went up the stairs and pulled out the gun I had in my pocket. tears went down my eyes. then my walkie talkie bleeped. I put it close to my ear and I heard was "NOW!" I went up the stairs and I saw alex leaving the room and I pointed the gun at her.

ALEX'S P.O.V

I placed my hand on my stomach and closed my eyes, all I thought about was ethan, and my child. I heard the trigger go off and I was just ready for the impact. I could hear Tyler's voice yelling at me to move out the way. He pushed me and tackled me to the floor. I hit my head on the dresser and fell on my back while Tyler on top of me. Everything went black.

TYLERS P.O.V
I saw as, this shooter girl pulled out a gun at alex. I kept yelling at alex to move out the way. I could tell that the girl didn't want to shoot Alex. It's like she was forced to do it. I heard the gun go off and quickly tackled Alex to the ground. She hit her head on the dresser and so did i. But it was the side of my head. I looked at alex and her eyes were closed. "Tyler get off of her she's pregnant!" Lucy yelled. I got off of her and looked at the door. The girl was not there anymore. "Alex" I said softly. I picked up her head and looked down at her stomach at the bottom side. And it was bloody. " Oh no...no no Alex wake up" I grabbed her grabbing her face. "Lucy baby call 911" I yelled she quickly ran downstairs. "Please don't leave" I cried holding her, she was still breathing but wouldn't wake up.

ALEX'S P.O.V
I woke up, but not in Lucy's house, I was on the road near a house that was beautiful. I could hear a laughter and music. I walked inside the huge house and looked arpund. "Watch out monster coming through!" Two little kids ran passed me. I was confused but still kept walking. I see a little boy with brown spikey hair and green eyes, he looked just like ethan. He waved at me with a cute smile.

"Hi Mommy" he said in a cute voice. I slowly walked towards him. Tears in my eyes. "Hi baby" I said crying. I bend down and picked him up. "I missed you" he hugged me tight. I cried and hugged him tighter. "Whats your name baby boy?" I asked.

"Niklaus, but my friends call me Nik"

I smiled and hugged him again. "Mommy stay with us, don't leave" he said. I put him down. "What do you mean "us" Klaus?" I asked. "Is Daddy here". He looked at me and shook his head. I already knew where I was. I was in my own heaven. "No Mommy Uncle gray" he said. And that's when Grayson came inside form the backyard. "Hey Alex" he smiled. I covered my mouth. "Gray what are you doing here?" I asked crying. "Klaus go play with your friends" he said. Niklaus nodded and looked at me "love you Mommy" and ran off.

Gray looked at me and put his hands on my cheeks. "Your not supposed to be here you need to go back" he said. "Shooter shot me and I can't feel anything" I said. "Think about ethan you can't be here" he siad. I looked down and cried.

ETHAN'S P.O.V

Angel☝️☝️☝️

Angel☝️☝️☝️

"Thank you Angel for everything" I told him. "Hey don't mention it, you date my cousin so it's whatever" he said. "Wait alexs is your cousin" I asked confused. "Yeah trust me I know everything" he smiled. Then his phone went off.

"Hello"

"What! Alright I'm on my way Lucy calmed down"

He hugged up the phone. "Hospital now!" Angel yelled. Milo quickly turned the car around.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"Alex got shot" he said

Hope you like this love you guys so much leave comments about what you think what's going to happen ❤️❤️❤️❤️ -rival