#12 - Sorry

Craig sighed deeply. He began collecting his thoughts and finally made his mind up about what to say.

"So.. I am terribly sorry for every mean thing I've ever said to you.. I didn't mean any of that.."     He started talking and leaned against the door frame, shaking from nervousness.     "I know I'm a huge ass to most people, and I shouldn't have been an asshole to you as well... You.. never deserved that behavior."     Craig ran his hand through his hair after taking his hat off from frustration. He didn't dare to look at Tweek's expression.     "And.."    tears started to collect in his eyes.    "Sorry.. for... kicking you.. I just got scared of the fact that you love me for real.. and I.. let my doubts out on you physically..."   He laughed at his own pathetic doings. Tears started rolling down his cheeks and he began crying.  "I-I'm so damn sorry.... I am such a horrible friend Twee-"

He couldn't finish his sentence, because he felt warmth embrace him. Tweek hugged him tightly, digging his face into his chest. Craig hugged him back and started sobbing. His sadness came out all in once. He fell to his knees and Tweek crouched in front of him, still being in the hug. They stayed like that for at least two minutes. Finally, Craig started to relax in Tweek's arms.

"Shhh... I've already forgiven y-you..."    Tweek whispered into Craig's ear.    "You should wash your pretty face."    He said and caressed Craig's red and puffy face. Tweek as soon as he realized what he said, covered his face from embarrassment. Craig got surprised at that comment too.    "C-come on! J-just go and wash it! I'll be w-waiting on your b-bed! I MEAN NOT IN THAT WAY!"     He freaked out. Craig started laughing.

"My god, Tweek! Pfffft. Calm your tits! I perfectly know what you mean."    He smiled genuinely at his spazzing buddy.    "Be right back, you just chill out."   Craig stood up and disappeared into the bathroom.

Tweek sat down on the bed, smiling to himself. He hugged his knees closely as he waited for his Craig to come back. Soon, he really returned and closed the door behind himself. He sat down next to Tweek.

"So. You said you had stuff to say too."    Craig looked at Tweek and leaned back against the wall.

"Y-yeah.. but it's stupid.."    Tweek said silently. Craig furrowed his brows.

"Oh come on, you owe me the speech." He said with a demanding voice.   "And I don't think it will be stupid."   He wanted to hear what Tweek had in store. The blondie gave in.

"Okay.. well..."   He started reluctantly.     "It's about my.. 'confession'..."     He pointed out nervously. Craig nodded, letting Tweek know that he can talk about it. Tweek sighed, shaking in the process.

"O-okay... I can do this."    He encouraged himself.     "So. I don't want to... r-ruin our friendship with my.. love..."    He said 'love' with pain his voice. Tweek sighed and continued, feeling sadness choke his throat.     "I.. n-never meant to.. confess to y-you.. I knew you didn't love me b-back..."   He took a deep breath again.     "I totally understand y-your reaction.. well.. the kick hurt like hell and I needed to g-get stitched BUT IT'S O-OKAY!"     Tweek shouted as he saw Craig regrets rising to the surface again.    "I know we've b-been faking our r-relationship a-and it was very selfish o-of m-me th-that...."      He buried his face in Craig's neck, saying his words as silently as he could.   

"That I fell in love you.."

Craig heard that. His heart sank. Tweek didn't start crying, his pain was deeper than tears.

"T-tweek..."      Craig was shocked. He felt even worse. He hugged Tweek softly, too scared he'd crush him.    "That's why you'd panicked in the bathroom..?"   He asked silently. Tweek simply nodded into Craig's shoulder.

"B-but you helped me there... so I didn't suffocate."     He wrapped his arms around Craig's neck, holding him tightly.

"I'm sorry.. I really am. I am sincerely sorry.. Tweek, I don't deserve your lo-"

"You do."    Tweek cut him off immediately.    "So shut it. I don't love people for no reason."    His voice was weak, yet confident all of a sudden.

"W-wow.. okay then.."     Craig couldn't say anything. He sighed and ran his hand through Tweek's sunshine locks. He smiled, he loved Tweek's hair very much. They were like spikes, but they were soft and smelled nice. Like a sunflower.

"Are you hungry?"    Craig asked softly, looking at his friend's buried face. Tweek looked up, his hazel eyes meeting with Craig's midnight blue ones. They looked into each other's eyes for a minute. Tweek then spoke up.

"Y-yeah."    He said and averted his gaze shyly.

"Okay, let's go and get something to eat. Hmmm.. wanna order pizza?"    Craig asked. He really wanted to eat pizza. It would make the atmosphere not so tense. Tweek nodded with excitement.

"Yay! I love pizza!"     He grinned. Craig's heart melted. His smile was one of the most calming things in the world. After that, came his laugh, his blush and his hugs. Craig couldn't get enough of Tweek. He mentally flipped himself off for not realizing his feelings earlier.