The Little Mermaid Suit MF/F

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who do you think is the hottest out of all of us?"

"Eek! Um... I think that would have to be... Psst psst... Whisper whisper..."

"No way! Really?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Double shot!"

"Ew! Okay!"

"Truth or dare?"

"Um... Dare," Deidre said confidently, tossing back her long, brown hair, sure she was ready for anything her friends could throw her way.

"I dare you to try to fit into my little sister's mermaid costume. You're the smallest one here. If anyone can, it's you," the party's host dared after communicating to the other guests. 

"You're on," Deidre said confidently, straightening her crop top that accentuated her breasts. She wasn't typically one for this style of shirt or the short shorts that barely covered her bottom, but she felt today was a good exception. Ocean, her long-time crush and the host's dear friend was attending. That was, in fact, why she was being as daring as she was, as well. This was her one chance to impress him.

"Take this. You may want to take off those shorts, first."

"Do I have to, JJ?" Deidre complained. She was embarrassed enough in these shorts, let alone her underwear!

"Aw, too shy to try? Are you a chicken, Dee?" JJ taunted.

"Come on, you can do it!" Ocean laughed in encouragement. 

"Alright," Dee blushed just to shut everyone up. "Just shut your eyes. I'll tell you when to open them."

"No way," JJ laughed. "There has to be a witness."

"Fine," Deidre sighed, "only you."

"Aw, I feel special," she teased.

Dee took off her shorts under the watchful eye of her best friend. "I'm going to kill you for this," she laughed. She tried to wiggle into the very tight costume, flopping around like a certain fishy friend to squirm in as she gained, for just a moment, an unexpected spectator to her efforts. 

"Come on, get your skinny little ass in there," JJ laughed. "You can do it!"

"I... I got it!" she announced, letting everyone but the two watching her know that they can open their eyes. "I... I can barely move my legs," she laughed, squirming to get more comfortable in the hollow tube of thin fabric that left nothing but her feet exposed below the hips.

"You look ridiculous," one of the other guests laughed. 

"How long do I have to keep this on?" Dee asked in frustration and amusement.

"Just a little longer," JJ answered after whispering to the girls she was between. "A few more rounds." 

"Truth!" Deidre said surely after being asked again by JJ.

"Kiss, kill, marry. Ocean, little miss Maisy Daisy over here, and yours truly." JJ was the only one who knew about her best friend's crush on Ocean. She was only asking this to mess with her. Deidre knew that. 

"Sorry, May, looks like you're dead. Sorry!"

"D'aw, no fair," May, a typically shy stranger to Dee, whined jokingly.