A Ticklish Confession M/M (Pt. 1)

Hearing a very good joke come from the television, I burst out laughing, as did my friend, Jake. As soon as I could, I stopped laughing in the hopes that I could hear the end of Jake's laughter more clearly. 

"Why do you always stop laughing so suddenly?" Jake asked skeptically. "It's weird!"

"I don't know," I said with a blush, quite embarrassed that he picked up on it so often. Yeah, I do it a lot. I feel no shame. His laugh is amazing. He is amazing. He has no clue, but I have a bit of a huge crush on him. I mean, you wouldn't blame me if you knew him like I did. He's just an amazing guy. He can't know, though. Why not? Because he's straight. I'm a boy.

"Weirdo," he teased, nudging my side.

I tried to shy away from his touch without letting him notice, but I'm sure he did. He did pause for a split second.

As he sometimes would just to be random, Jake soon picked up my tiny body (seriously, I'm seventeen! I shouldn't be only five feet tall and a hundred ten pounds! Jake was born only a month before me and he's literally a foot taller than me and almost twice my weight - pure gorgeous muscle, though. You've never seen a body as fine as his) and took me away from the television to drop me on my bed. 

"What are you doing?" I laughed, not bothering to sit up. 

He sat beside me without answering and looked at me with a look in his eye I couldn't quite place as he started to say, "Hey, Aiden?"

"Yeah?" I asked curiously.

"I was wondering. Are you..." His voice trailed off as he straddled my hips, swiftly pinning my skinny arms above my head with only one hand. As soon as he was in position, his voice returned. "Ticklish?"

I froze. My face flushed. A pit grew in my belly. How could I ever convince him that I wasn't without him trying to find out for himself? The truth is that I'm ridiculously ticklish. In fact, I've never known anyone who could compare. I didn't hate being tickled, but I couldn't take it for long. And, since he didn't even know if I was, there was a very good chance he wouldn't go easy on me.

"N-no," I stuttered out, not sounding the slightest bit convincing. 

"No? Not at all?" He asked, not even pretending that he believed me with his tone of voice.

"N-no. I'm not," I said with a little more confidence.

"So... That means you wouldn't mind if I do... This," he suggested as he used his free hand to poke and prod my sensitive belly. 

At that, alone, I started to laugh. It really tickled! He was hitting all the right spots.

"Not ticklish, huh?" He chuckled, knowing he had me beat. 

"P-please, don't tickle me," I begged, biting my lip to hide my nervous giggling. 

"Why ever not? I mean, you're clearly not ticklish at all. Were you lying to me?"

"W-well, I... I don't want to be tickled!" I exclaimed. Or, I tried to. Before I could spit it out, he was already wiggling his fingers rapidly against my soft skin, making me choke on my words as laughter bubbled up from my belly. 

"You're just a little liar!" He announced, digging his fingers into my ribs to make me scream. "That's not nice. Maybe I should tickle you just to teach you a lesson!" He laughed, pausing for just a second to let me speak.

"P-please, don't do this," I begged, making myself sound very serious. I was pulling the puppy eyes card; I can do that look very well. He can hardly resist when I do it.