Ch.11 Ifrit

We all saw Kurumi as Origami,Tohka,and Mana passed out from injuries and exhaustion.

Shido:No way,it....can't be...

Kurumi:If you think your flame's gonna scare me,you're wrong.

Kurumi summoned her clock again.

Kurumi:Because,you're not the only one with a cool toy.

Kurumi began to laugh again.

Kurumi:AHAHAHA!Now then,how about you and I engage in a little bit of Spirit competition?

Kurumi sucked in more power into her pistol and shot herself as she attacked Kotori who blocked the bullet with ease and began dodging Kurumi's attacks.

Kurumi:Is this really the best you can do?I have to say,i'm unimpressed.You can get more from your Angel and command the flame,surly you can,can't you?

Kotori:Why don't you keep your mouth shut?!You're a lot cuter when you're not talking!

Kotori attacked Kurumi with her axe but Kurumi easily dodged it.

Kurumi:Well,I happen to think you would be a lot cuter with your pretty little head mounted on my wall!

Kurumi sucked in more power from her clock and shot Kotori two times as Kotori blocked the first shot but was frozen on the second.

Kurumi:It must really suck to be you right now....Frozen in time and completely surrounded.

Multiple clones of Kurumi appeared around Kotori all shot Kotori from different directions.

Kurumi:Oh well,bye-bye- flame girl~

Kurumi pushed the barrel of her gun to Kotori's forehead and pulled the trigger just when time for Kotori was restored.

Kurumi:Hehehe,it really is too bad.I was actually starting to enjoy her...and now,she's dead.

Kotori laid on the floor with gun smoke arising from her forehead.

Kurumi:But since that's settled.Why don't we go have a little fun Y/N~?

The flame that healed Shido arose from Kotori as she got back up fully healed.

Kotori:Man,i'm always looking to get the bad guys in trouble. Not part of your plan?If you'd rather tuck your tail between your legs,and run on home to mommy,I completely understand.

Kurumi:Ha!Not in your wildest dreams,flame girl!

Y/N:*sigh*

I walked in between them as I looked at both of them.

Kotori:Y/N?

Kurumi:What are you doing?

Y/N:Stop this.Before I have stop both of you.

I pointed two blast of arcane of energy at Kurumi and Kotori.

Kurumi:Sorry,Y/N,but you shouldn't get in the way!

Kurumi tried to attack Shido as I flew towards Shido and pushed him out of the way and dodged the attack as I saw Kotori and Kurumi continue their fight.The Kurumis went to attack Kotori as she swung her axe.

Kotori:Cut her to pieces,Camael!

An explosion came from Kotori's axe as I took out all the Kurumis.

Kurumi:Damn you!Come Zafkiel,Dalet!

Kurumi rewinded time and healed her wound.