Ch.24 Sore Loser

This was it.The moment of truth.

Announcer:I will now announce the 25th Annual Tennou Festival Stage Performance Results!In third place.......Seijo University High School!Second Place........A very close runner up,Raizen High School!And in first place....no surprises here..Rindoji Girls' Academy!

My heart sunk.I glanced at the girls and they had a face of worry but who wouldn't?But Y/N's face was calm, collected.Just a casual expression as Miku walked up to Y/N.

Miku:See?Friends get you nowhere in this world.All they do is drag you down.Now all those sealed Spirits and you of course,belong to me-

Announcer:Raizen High School Wins First Day Results!

Miku:Wha?!

Y/N:You see Miku,when you gave me this challenge you said that whoever wins the first day results wins the deal.While you put your effort into the music portion,I was putting mine into our outstanding maid cafe.Sorry but you loss this one.

We all crowded around Y/N with happiness as Miku stood there.

.......

Shido:That was awesome bro!

Y/N:That's a mic drop moment.

Miku:You must be kidding me.

Y/N:?

Miku:I Miku Izayoi,lost?

Y/N:Miku?

Miku:Stop it!I-I beat you!

Y/N:Geez,you lost,so what?It's not that big of a deal.

Miku:Shut up!I beat you fair and square!

Y/N:Uh,not really......The reason we won is because of the whole "depending on friendship" thing.

Miku:Friends?

Y/N:Yeah,as I stated before.No one can match your talent for singing but in the end,you don't rely on anyone.You have to do everything either by yourself or with your servants.Believe me,having a person who does everything for you even dies for you seems pretty legit but in all honesty,it's just a facade.Nothing more than a lie to yourself,and to the people your controlling.You could put me in your shoes and from where your standing,servants seem pretty cool but,for me,It's just not right to strip someone of their own feelings.The reason we beat you is because we came together and worked together not as master and servant,but as friends and family.

Miku:Shut up.

Y/N:*sigh*

Miku:Friends?Coming together?Those thing are meaningless when you face me!

Y/N:Greeeeaaat.........

Miku:GABRIEL!

Miku summoned her giant angel taking practically the whole stage up.A floating keyboard appeared in front of Miku as she called out her Angel and began playing a song extremely loud making Shido and I cover our ears.

Shido:The heck?!

The assortment of colors from
the glows sticks people had began going off.

Y/N:This is bad!

Miku:Family?!Friends?!To hell with that!

Shido:Y/N?What's happening?

Y/N:Something bad.

Miku smirked as she pressed a few keys and the stands lit up all purple signaling Miku was under control of them.Before we could react some girls slammed Shido to the ground while another two restrained my arms.