014

I tapped my finger against the hard cover of the thick book, the pages crinkling up one the ends. Any movement channeled pain towards my ankle, I sighed in boredom and took out my phone.

Small dick dude ❤️

Y/N: JIIIIIIIMMMMMMIIIIN

Small dick dude: what

Y/N: COME VISIT ME PLAYBOYYYY

Small dick dude: I can't I'm in class

Y/N: I thought you liked to skip classes

Small dick dude: your right, be there in 10 minutes

Y/N: SEEEE YOUUUUU

_

|| Jimin pov ||

I tapped my fingers rhythmically, watching the the teacher's movements. Waiting for the right time to trot out of the class.

"Oppa~skip class with me"

My ears twitched, and my fist tightened. "No Linda"

My eyes narrow as I casually get up from my seat and walk out. "Jimin where you going?"

My eyes travel towards the arm, and rolled my eyes slightly. "Skipping class" I stated the obvious. "Where to?"

"Do. you really think you deserve to know where?" I spat, annoyed by his clueless behaviour. "I'm pretty sure I do, I'm your best friend" he darkened his gaze.

"Now you realize, you don't even visit your injured girlfriend. Instead you leave her for that Linda" I scolded, my annoyed tone getting the best of me.

"I know alright" he bit his lip.

"Then why do you keep doing it?" I mocked, rolling my head back in annoyance. "I don't know how to show my face! Every time I look at her I feel like I don't deserve her!" He looked towards me with tears eyes.

"That's not a reason you shouldn't care for her!" I raised my voice. "YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW"