013

I quickly stepped beside the girl, switching sides immediately. I continued to dribble the balls between my hands as some girls blocked my way. "Jeanna-" I called my teammate's name as I was about to past to her.

I groaned as I felt my head hit the ground, my ankle ached and my hand that supported my fall burned. "Oh my gosh!!! I'm so sorry!"

You recognized the soft voice, Linda.

"Y/N! Are you okay!?" Jimin ran up to me, his hands hovering over my swollen ankle. "Feels like a sprain" I sighed. I looked up giving a small smile to Linda who was frantically shaking, apologizing over and over. "It's o-What the fuck Park Jimin??" I hissed, glaring at jimin who retracted his hands immediately hearing my cries of pain. "Let's take you to the office" he grabbed my underarm and placed me on side. "Y/N? Y/N?!"

I looked back, seeing Yoongi pushing past students as he tried to get closer.

At least he still cared

"Hey Yoongi, im taking Y/N to the nurse" Jimin stated the obvious, smiling softly to his hyung. "It's ok, I can take Y/N to the office" Yoongi replied, his normal calm lazy voice rising. "Oh sorry hyung, I forgot she was your girlfriend since you've haven't been spending time with here"

I pinched Jimin's shoulder warningly, I was surprised seeing smoke practically fuming out from my boyfriend. "I know alright" Yoongi hissed, taking his steps towards you.

"I'll be takin-"

"Yoongi!!!" Linda latched onto him, trying to explain in muffled words.

I rolled my eyes, taking small steps with jimin to the nurse's office.