012

Staring at Yoongi with the new student, I felt horrible. He said he was 'busy' and didn't hang out with us yesterday. I grumbled closing my locker shut, shaking my head from the nasty thoughts.

"HEY Y/N!!" My name echoes through the hall, bring attention on me. You could see the bouncing hair of Jimin's hair as he hopped around the students to get to me. "Shhhh don't be so loud" I scolded, hitting his chest. He giggled, opening up his arms for a hug.

I accepted the hug happily, squeezing my arms around his built body. "Jimin"

"Yea?"

"I can't breath" I gasped, "sorry sorry!" He laughed, leaning back his head. "Your not sorry at all!" I pointed out, pouting. Jimin's cute laugh echoed as he pulled me along to walk towards the classroom.

Yoongi eyed you as you and jimin passed him, not even making the slightest contact. He notices your laughter, a pang of jealously spreading through his body as he knows that he's not the one making you laugh.

He gritted his teeth together thinking about that hug. What was with that hug? "Fuck" he whispered, his heart heating up.

"Did you say something Yoongz?" The transfer student asked. "N-no sorry Linda" he chuckled, walking away.

"Y-Yoongi wait for me!"