004

| yoongi pov |
| 3 years before |
| Flashback |

I took a deep breath as I entered the new school, I walked through the gates with my friends. I could hear the girls squealing, I found it quite annoying. One caught my attention, she was beautiful, staring me down with those beautiful eyes. Her name was Y/N. I fell in love with her. But she ruined me.

Couple months later
"C'mon man! You can ask her out, no one can resist you" V patted my shoulder. "Thanks guys" I smiled at them. "Go Yoongi!" The guys encouraged me. I walked to the back if the school, she turned around. She faced my way smiling. "What can I do for the Min Yoongi" she smiled. I loved her humor, we were best friends. But I want to change that.

"Will you go out with me?" I asked. Her face was full if suprise, her face that had her eyes wide open softened. "You don't know how long I want this to happen" she giggled. I smiled widely and grabbed her waits spinning her around. I leaned in but she blocked me "your not getting kisses until a couple of dates" she teased. "Oh c'mon!" I whined. "CONGRATULATIONS MIN YOONGI AND Y/N L/N" the guys yelled and threw confetti. "I have to go with my friends" she sang and ran away gigling. I smiled softly "let's celebrate!" Jungkook said excited.

We were eating out until I saw Y/N. I was about to call her until I saw her with another man. They were eating dinner together. The man kissed her on the cheek, they waved each other bye. She looked so happy that day. Why Y/N? Is all that echoed through my head. The guys took me to a bar that night, and that night is when I started dating random girls, dumping them because I got bored of them. Didn't give a shit about them. Just used them for my own pleasure. You ruined me Y/N

| y/n pov |

I was so excited for me and Yoongi's date, I squealed. Ding!
I opened my phone and smile MY BROTHER IS FINALY BACk FOR A VACATION.
We went out to eat, all we talked about was Min Yoongi, my bro said he sounded like a great guy. And he was until that incedent. My brother kisses me on the cheek and we bid our goodbyes. I smiled widely thinking about the date have with Yoongi.

That day arrived, and I waited. Waited and waited. For at least 5 hours. It soon started to pour, maybe he has an incident and he forgot to tell me. I walked back soaked and cold. I cried myself to sleep, hoping that I would get an explanation. And I did, an unwanting one. Min Yoongi was kissing another girl making out, dating, then abandoned her. The bangtan boys who used to lovable cute, my best friends, became distant, playboys. I hated them, they messed with people's feelings. Especially Min Yoongi, he broke my heart that I trusted him with. He betrayed me. He is different.
End of flashback

But maybe he has changed for me, one of these dates I'm going to ask him why. Why did he leave me waiting for five hours, then started to play with other girls. Why did this all happen?