Ch. 3

TJ

My flight was uneventful. Something I wasn't expecting considering the guys who boarded the plane with me. I couldn't even take a nap during the flight because I was too paranoid about the nods they gave each other. I know I sound crazy but if you were there, you'd be paranoid too.

I grabbed my luggage which consisted of a large size suitcase and a small. I pulled them both towards a small area with a bunch of chairs, this is where Austin told me he would meet me.

I scrolled through Instagram, waiting to hear the familiar voice. It seemed like forever but I stood up quick as soon as I heard

"TJ" it was Austin. His hair was blonde...no longer brown. My hair is dirty blonde and I was always amazed that him and I had two different natural hair colors.

"Aus..." I said squeezing him as tight as I could. "I can believe you're here, hoe"

He chuckled. "That's my line!" He said, pretending to fake pout.

I heard a throat clear. Austin moved out of the way, still with the biggest smile on his face. I was faced with a guy who didn't look very tall, but still at least 8 inches taller than me.

"I'm nick, but you can call me anytime." He smirked, but he appeared to be hiding his laughter.

"I'm TJ, but you can call me...Tj, just TJ" I laughed, hugging him. He smelled amazing.

We pulled away from the hug, and Austin and I headed for the car. Nick trailed a little bit behind us.

"OH MY GOSH IS THA-" was all I heard before I heard a bunch of commotion and felt my arm being tugged in the direction of a parking lot.

"What the fuc-" "just run!" I heard, while my arm was still being grasped by Nick.

We soon made it to the car, all of us winded.

"What the fuck was that?" I panted.

Nick and Austin chuckled. "Fans, they're savages and they'll do anything to find out where we are" Austin stated.

I just nodded and looked out the window of the car. LA was beautiful. There was buildings, fields, water. There really was everything here. The temperature was just right.

It's crazy to think my brother is as famous as he is. I knew he was famous, but I had only seen the crazy fans on his Instagram. I never thought just being at the airport we would be chased by fans.

As soon made it to a huge house. Like I said before, they must be splitting rent for this house. It's huge. And expensive.

"Holy shit, guys. This house is beautiful" I spoke, still admiring the house in front of me.

"Haha, yeah. It's huge and our rooms are spread out, which means no one has to worry about noises" nick winked at me. I smiled back at him, not really sure how to respond.

I wheeled one of my suitcases into the house, stopping in the living room when I heard loud thuds coming down the long stairs. Two guys came down the the stairs, winded.

"Hi I'm Brando-" "AND IM EDWIN" a shorter guy wearing bright yellow pants  said, cutting off another guy wearing glasses.

"Whats up, I'm TJ." I stated, hugging both of them. They smell good too.

I turned to Austin "isn't there another guy?" I asked, curious as to where he was.

"Oh, Zion. He's upstairs..."

"ZION GET DOWN HERE DUMBASS"  Edwin yelled, looking at me afterwards, smiling. We watched as a tall guy with short blonde dreads strolled down the stairs. He was fine as hell.