Prologue

Kyler pov

I stood silently behide her back. We exchange this very weird and strange air around each other. I want to talk but I can't find the proper sentence.

"Don't destroy yourself Kyler." Then she walks leaving me.

I chase her again and this time I grap her shoulder stoping her.

"Are you alright?" I ask softly.

"I'm not." She answer in a very weak and sad tone.

I lost word to say. I feel like I need to cheer her but I don't know how.

"I feel thousand of knife piercing right in my chest. It feel like I could die but the weird part is I'm breathing just fine. Its so painful right in my chest but its not bleeding. I want the pain to stop but I can't find the wound. So why does I feel so hurt in my chest." She sound like she'll cry anytime soon.

I hear every word comes from her mouth. This time I admit it, I hurt her feeling and I care.

"You are mean." She speaks weaker than before.

I stay silent like usual.

"Why its so hard to reach you." She complain again.

I shut my mouth.

"You not even talking to me." With that she walks away again.

I didn't run after her this time. It feel strange seeing her leave first cause usually I'm the one leaving her behind. Does we swap position now?