Chap 6

CHAPTER 6:

After driving around for an extra twenty minutes we finally made it to Scott's house.

Ashton and Violet were the first to hop out of the car and skipped into the house hand in hand like two school girls would. It was funny how they were together, it made me laugh.

As me and Grace walked to the front door I got more and more worried. I don't know if it was because i didn't exactly enjoy parties or if it was the fact that Grace would be with Scott.

"Luke don't worry about anything. Everything is going to be okay!"Grace said to me as we knocked on the door. I think Grace had read my mind and she knew what to say to me.

"Alright let's do it." I responded trying to sound more confident then I actually was.

It was Scott who opened the door he gave us both a weird look like he thought something was going on between us, but didn't act on it. He just gave me a nod and grabbed Grace by the hand pulling her away from where we were standing on the front porch. As she ran behind him she turned, gave me a smile and was on her way.

Great now she was gone and I knew no one here. I walked around trying to find Ashton or Violet or anyone that I knew but I couldn't find anyone. I decided to go to the kitchen to get myself a drink when I saw a purple blur run past me. I knew who that was instantly so I followed after him.

"Mickey!!" I called after him. He turned around very stunned and then excited.

"Luke, man how you doing?" he said to me as he walked towards me. It was a little bit quieter so we walked towards the kitchen to talk.

"I'm doing good! what brings you to a party like this, all i see here are jocks and sluts?" i asked when we got to the kitchen.

"You know the guy thats really tall an had brown hair, he's in our English class and he's always with that Grace girl?"

I nodded back that I knew he was talking about Scott.

"Well he invited me and hole bunch of people from our class. It was weird. But its way better now that my bros here." He said giving me a fist pump to the shoulder.

"Yea the party never starts till I walk in!" Giving him a fist pump back.

We kept talking in the kitchen considering that neither of us knew anyone else there other then Ashton but he had disappeared with Violet somewhere. The whole time i spent worrying about Grace, was she to drunk, was Scott being good with her, did she need a drive home. Just then I heard a whole bunch of laughter coming from behind where me and Michael were talking and drinking...I had limited myself to one drink, I knew I had to drive home still but, Michael was on his sixth or seventh one... It was Ashton and Violet. They were both very tipsy and very drunk.

"Are you two little love birds doing alright over there." i said to then sending a smirk at Ashton.

"Yea man we were wondering if you could take us back to my house we saw Grace along the way and she said she didn't need a drive, so we can go if your done." He let out slurring just about every word into one. I was surprised i even understood him.

"If you guys are ready we can go im done." I said then turned to Micky "do u need a drive home?"

"If thats not a trouble, I have to be home soon anyway." Michael said with only a little slur to his words. Surprisingly even after six drinks he seemed fine.

"Alright let's go." I said as I finished the last sip of my drink.

After dripping Michael off at his house and Violet and Ashton off at ash's house, I was on my home when I felt the impact from the other car hit the passenger side door.