Christmas break : 1 열

"Good morning everyone!!" Lisa, being the positive one greeted them one by one. The mutual couple clung arms to each other while going down.

"I thought you slept at the couch? Ooohhh, I see what's going on here,something marvelously happened last night huh?" Lisa smirked.

"Oh you know, last night I asked jisoo to be my wife and she said ye-!" Jisoo hit Jennie in the arms.

"Ya! You haven't got my yes yet you're telling them about our marriage? Daebak!" Jisoo, still hitting jennie by her palm

"It hurts! Please stop! But the 'our marriage' thing though. You really want to marry me huh? Don't worry we will get to that stage,not now but soon" even though jennie is in pain she still managed to say something cheesy.

Jisoo didn't move a bit, she's still savoring the 'not now but soon' by jennie. Chaeyoung waved at everyone,they waved back but because jisoo is still savoring the moment, she didn't.

She sat beside lisa and whispered "what's with jisoo?" "She's just whipped, don't worry" lisa whispered back.

"Look at the two, jisoo. They're are talking about you being whipped" jennie chuckled.

Jisoo realize that she's daydreaming and being seen by her friends. "Shut up" was she all can say.

"Guys, gays, hey guys, can Chaeyoung and I get your attention?" Lisa asked. "Yeah sure, what is it about?" Jisoo replied.

"Well,last night we were talking about vacation. Since all of us are on Christmas break,Chaeyoung and I planned that all of us are going to my grandparents house at Thailand. We were exposed at the korean culture very well and we think that it's the time to explore something new" lisa explained.

"And of course her grandmother makes the best soup called 'Tom Yum'. Tom yum or tom yam is a type of hot and sour Lao and Thai soup, usually cooked with shrimp. Tom yum has its origin in Laos and Thailand." Chaeyoung continued.

"We already book a flight. We'll be leaving korea tonight" lisa added. Jennie and jisoo's widen.

"How come you guys are so fast? We didn't even have breakfast yet! Have you guys packed!? Wait for us, we'll just packed and eat at the airport." Jennie and jisoo ran upstairs as fast as they can.

"Those two are incredible" jennie said out of nowhere. "Totally agree" jisoo replied.
Jisoo saw her black night robe and red spaghetti strap nightdress made out of silk. Without jennie noticing, she grab it and put it in her bag.

"I'm finished packing,how about you?" Jennie asked. "I'm almost done, there's just one thing missing." Jisoo replied.

"Then just buy it at the nearest mall or something, we got more time to spare. I'll come with you." Jisoo smiled by how jennie was so caring.

"No,it's okay. I can do it" jisoo assured jennie. "I'll go to bath now, you're next okay?" Jennie nod.

"But you know, we could go together. We'll do some things that one person can't do by themselves" jennie winked.

"Fuck you" jisoo smashed the door. "I love you too!" Jennie just chuckled. Jennie ran downstairs and asked lisa if they have another bathroom.

Good thing they have another one at her room. "Thanks lisa!" Jennie shouted. Jennie entered the bathroom and locked the door.

--

"Are you guys ready now!? Let's goooooo!" Lisa shouted. "See you in 2018 korea!" They all shouted.

They entered the taxi and started jamming to the song which is Havana. "Havana ooh na na~" the girls and the driver sang happily.

"Thank's for the ride!" The driver just nod. "Guuyyss, I'm hungryyy, let's eat noww" the youngest pleaded.

"I'll just order, jennie and chaeng will stay here and lisa will come with me" Without no hesitation, lisa clung her arms onto the oldest.

"So why did you picked me? I mean I'm not your not suitor" lisa asked. "Actually,I want you to come with me. Let's do this quick"

Lisa didn't know what jisoo is saying, she just ran as fast as she could. Until she found jisoo talking with some random woman and handling her money.

When they are back at the food store lisa asked jisoo what did she bought but everytime she asks jisoo just winks.

"Why did you two took so long?" Chaeyoung asked annoyed. "Sorry, there are just so many people buying" jisoo reasoned hiding what she bought.

"All of the passenger of BP888 please enter the lounge"

"Come on guys! Thailand's waiting for us!" Lisa shouted. The four entered the lounge and waited for another announcement.

It was 6 pm when they entered the plane. The four are on the same row. The trip wasn't that long,it only took them 5 hours.

Lisa, being the Thai one guided them to exit,"Lisa! Thailand is so beautiful!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

Lisa turned her head to Chaeyoung "Yeah, beautiful". The two giggled by how lisa was cheesy.

"By the way, Kunpimook is also here" the three looked so confused. "Kunpimook? Who's Kunpimook?" Jennie asked.

"Oh, Kunpimook also known as Bambam. Expect his friends here,expect jinyoung and his boyfriend to be here" Lisa warned everyone.

"Guys, the taxi's waiting for us, let's get in" everyone got inside, lisa was beside the driver and the three was behind.

Jennie felt jisoo's hands being cold so she took it and intertwined with her fingers at the rest of the ride.