여덟

"Jisoo, I like you. Scratch that, I think I love you." Jisoo blinked in surprise. "You like me?" Jisoo was still shocked.

"No. I love you. All this time I tried to hide my feelings about you, even jinyoung knew about this so he tried to push me away from you. But that didn't work, the connection between us became stronger and stronger. Jisoo I love you,please don't leave me" it was hard for jennie to confess to jisoo, but she did it.

"All this time you have special feelings for me? Fuck. "Why didn't you tell me jennie!? You and jinyoung are liars! Why all the people I love always something hiding from me!? Leave! I don't need you!" jennie can't believe that was her bestfriend's reaction.

"B-but you promised that nothing will change" jennie's voice was cracking. "But promises are meant to be broken" jisoo said with a cold tone.

"Now please leave. I don't need people like you and jinyoung" jisoo opened the door for jennie.

Jennie was walking to the door and turned to jisoo. "I'm sorry for hiding this to you huh? Sorry for loving you." Jisoo want to stop jennie but this is the only way to clear her mind.

"What did I just do? I'm a jerk. Sorry jendeuki, I-i love you too." Jisoo can't control her tears anymore,she cried until she fell asleep.

-

"Am I a liar? Am I not enough for her?" She cried after leaving jisoo's apartment. "Whatever. I'm just gonna be myself tonight, the badass bitch, Kim fucking Jennie"

She entered a bar and started ordering a couple of drinks. Partying hard like there's no tomorrow. She doesn't usally do this, she just needs to clear off her mind.

She met a stranger named Yeon, the stranger look familiar and she just realized that it was the girl who jisoo called bitch.

"So,are you up for the second round? Our first was really terrible" jennie's hands were traveling at the stranger's thighs.

Feeling the sexual tension, jennie kissed the girl first."Let's do it in my place this time" jennie's ears are blessed.

They are in the front of the house and they started kissing. "Jennie! Jennie is that you?" The familiar voice stopped her from what is she doing.

It was the lisa with chaeyoung. "Ya ya, are you making out? But I thought you like jiso-" lisa didn't finished was she was saying because jennie stopped her.

"Who's that? Me liking someone? That's dumb." Jennie sarcastically says. "Well you're really dumb. I know that you have special feelings for her. Come with us, it's late night and we all need some rest." Jennie just nod.

She's spacing out of the two, she don't want to talk about what happened earlier. They are near at the apartment when she feels something strange.

It was kind of feeling when she is nervous when she is in front of her crush. She wants to back out but the two are behind her.

Jennie is the one who knock because lisa told so. The door opened and she saw jisoo's eyes. They were puffy and all red.

"J-jen? What are you doing here? Oh,hi lisa and rosè" jennie just smiled and the two waved.

"We are here to sleep,jisoo. By the way, we saw jennie making out with a girl! But we caught her" lisa proudly says.

"Oh. Okay. Let us sleep now, you three are tired. Where are you gonna sleep?" She asks jennie.

Jennie sat on a couch. "Here"
Jisoo just nod. "You can sleep with us If you want" chaeyoung offers.

"Nah, but thank you" jennie smiles. "Goodnight everyone!" The blonde shouts. "Goodnight jennie" jennie smiles.

Jisoo locked her door room. She don't want to anyone to open it. Except jennie. She just waited for everyone to sleep.

Jisoo opened her door slowly, she brings some pillow and a blanket. When she was near at jennie,she quietly puts the blanket and the pillows.

"Why didn't you sleep beside me? Why did you drink? And why are you kissing some fucking girl?" She whispered. Jennie tilt her head to face jisoo. "I'm sorry"

----------------------------
AYE THANKS FOR THE 1K GUUYYSSS!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! LOVE Y'ALL!♡