Christmas Eve: 2 열하나

EVERYONE,THIS IS LATE IM SORRY. THIS CHAPTER IS RATED M BTW. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT RATED M MEANS,IT MEANS THEY USUALLY HAVE VERY VIOLENT OR GORY CONTENT,STRONG LANGUAGE AND POSSIBLE NUDITY. 

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY~ *heart*

If there are typographical errors,im very very sorry. I was just excited to pub this for you guys. Hue,thanks for the love and support!

---------------------------

"Hey guys, wake up, we're close" lisa said waking up the three. They all started retouching when lisa woke them up.

They all got up and exited the vehicle. Lisa pressed the buzzer but no one came,good thing she brought her spare keys.

When lisa opened the lock, they quietly walk inside lisa's house for not to bother lisa's parents.

"Guys, we have three rooms, mine,my parents and a guest room. Where do you want to stay,jennie and jisoo?" Lisa whispered.

"I see that you and Chaeyoung will share room, very well, me and jisoo will be at the guest room, together at the same bed." Even though jennie is whispering,she still emphasized the phrase 'together at the same bed'.

"Ya,control your hormones jennie, no sex will happen tonight understood?" Jennie pouted about they can't do something sexual tonight.

"Whatever" jennie rolled her eyes and the three just laughed. "Bye gays,love y'all" the four went to their room quietly.

---

The next morning Jisoo heard someone knocking on the door,she managed to open the door even she's half asleep.

"Hey good morning,sorry for the bother but mom and dad wants to have a breakfast with us. You might want to woke jennie up" lisa said to jisoo.

"Sure,be there in a minute" lisa just nod. Lisa left the room and jisoo sat beside jennie.

"Jennie,wakey wakey upp~" jisoo cuddled jennie until she's awake. "Good morning" jennie greeted with a bit of a husky voice.

"Lisa's parents wants to have a breakfast with us,let's wash our face fast" jennie just nod and jisoo pulled jennie to the bathroom.

"Look,we look like a couple here" jennie said whilst pointing on the bathroom mirror. "Yeah,couple of friends!" Jisoo giggled.

Jennie didn't reply but stayed quiet. "Ya,jennie why are you quiet? I was just joking" jennie ignored jisoo and left the bathroom.

"Yaaaa,my baby jendeukiii~ I'm sorryyy~" jennie wants to smile but she wants to jisoo to plead more.

Jennie walk to the bed and sat to the corner of it sighing. "Why are you ignoring me? I already said sorry" jennie still ignored jisoo for the third time.

This time jisoo sat on jennie's lap facing jennie. Jisoo was about to kiss jennie but then there's lisa.

"Too early to be kinky. Proud of you guys,happy to be your friend" lisa applauded. Due to shock,jisoo fell off jennie's lap.

Jisoo winced in pain but jennie didn't seemed to be bothered about it. "Lovers quarell I se-" lisa didn't finished cause jennie cut her.

"Correction it's couple,couple of friends" jennie smirked. "Oh mah gah you too,ya'll making me hungry,let's go" lisa changed the topic for not to be awkward.

The two just nod and followed lisa to the dining room. "Good morning children!" Lisa's mom greeted them with a smile.

"Good morning lisa's mom!" Jisoo also greeted her with a smile. "Oh please,the three of you just call us mom and dad" they all agreed what lisa's father said.