It's not that i dont want to have a date with jinyoung,i was just feeling uncomfortable with him cause what jennie told me.

I am not against gays but kissing a boy? He haven't kissed me in the lips or in the cheeks yet.

Not jealous or anything but we are a couple. We should give love affection towards one another like kissing,hugging, or maybe cuddling.

Lets just see how will this day goes."Hey baby, im finished." Jinyoung doesnt give any reply.

"Hey! I said im finished!" Jisoo raise her voice to be heard by jinyoung."Oh im sorry, i was busy on my phone. You know, business." Jinyoung reasoned out.

It was cold but jinyoung was sweating. Jisoo noticed it and she quickly grab a tissue."Hey are you alright?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah im fine, dont worry" Jinyoung smiled assuring that he is fine. "Now come, i dont want us to be late" jinyoung smiled again.Jisoo smiled too.

Amusement park.

Why is Jinyoung like this? He was staring at his phone and smiling like a freak. Is jennie right? Jisoo asked herself.

"Hey jisoo! Are you listening to me?" Jisoo shook her head. "I said,what ride do you want to try first?" Jinyoung asked again.

"Oh, roller coaster please!" Jinyoung just chuckled."Okay baby" Jisoo blushed how his boyfriend called her in public.

The JiJi couple was screaming because the ride was extreme. "Yah, can we take a break? I'm feeling tired cause of the ride. Lets have a breakfast first."

Jinyoung pulled jisoo and ran to the nearest breaskfast shop. "Hello goodmorning, can i have your order?" The waiter asked the couple.

"Oh yeah, one americano and one set of pancakes." Jisoo remembered jennie because of the pancakes."Hey,i'll just go to the comfort room." Jinyoung just nod.

Jisoo quickly texted jennie. Saying hi,thank you and sorry. Jisoo waited but jennie didnt reply.

Jisoo just sighed and got to her seat. "Here's your order sir. Enjoy!" Jisoo looked at the pancakes. Jennie's pancakes were better than this.Jisoo said softly.

"Hey, i wonder if i could go home early? Cause i dont feel going in the amusement park early in the morning." Jisoo reasoned out.

"Ah yeah,i have business to do.I'll go ahead,bye babe." jinyoung hugged jisoo.Jisoo felt happy because its the first time he hugged her in public.

Jisoo checked her phone again and just like last time. No reply from jennie."Its now time for operation jennie." Jisoo smirk just thinking of her idea.

Jisoo got in a taxi and checking and texting jennie form minute by minute.When jisoo was in front of the door.

She heard some moan and groan coming inside the house. When she opened the door, her eyes widened when she saw jennie making out with a woman.

"Jennie Kim!" Jisoo screamed and causing jennie to look at her. "Oh fuck" was all jennie can say