Ch.1

'Katie Russell Dixon, open up this door instantly! I'll give you five seconds or else I'll kick!' Alicia screamed out loud.

'FIVE.... '

'FOUR.... '

'THREE.... '

'TWO...... '

'ONE..... '

'KATIE, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!'
  Within seconds of Alicia's threat, my door did indeed open. Alicia was standing with her leg in the air and behind her was Ethan and Alyssa each carrying a huge duffle bag.

'MY BABY!' Alyssa yelled out, threw the bag aside and tackled me onto my soft bed.

'I SWEAR, WHOEVER BROKE YOUR HEART WILL PAY FOR THIS AND I DON'T CARE HOW CUTE/HOT THEY ARE!'

'Calm down Alyssa. Yelling won't help Katie.' Ethan said calmly as he walked into my room, putting the bag down and gave me a hug. This is one of the many reasons why I love Ethan. He's really calm and poised. He's like the brother I never had.

'Thanks Ethan.' I mumbled and took my hood from the onesie I was wearing and pulled it over my head.

'What actually happened to Katie? The only thing I know is that she locked herself in her room after the carnival.' Ethan whispered to Alicia.

'Zach cheated on me.' I mumbled incoherently.

'WAIT, YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT HIM? I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE.' Alyssa yelled.

'I never even liked him.' Alicia scowled.

'Can someone explain to me why Katie is crying her eyes out?' Ethan exclaimed.

'Fine.' I grumbled

FLASHBACK

CARNIVAL YESTERDAY

'Come guys, let's go.' Alyssa yelled out.
'We're gonna miss the rollercoaster.'

'Alyssa, slow down before you accidentally hit someone.' Ethan yelled while running to keep up with Alyssa.

'No, I won't.' Alyssa said and continues to run towards the line.
Before she knew it, she had bumped into someone.
'Sorry.'

'It's alright. You're cute.' The man said with a smirk.
Alyssa giggled at his reply.

'Name's Ben.'

'Alyssa.'

'See you around, Alyssa.'

'Where is Katie?' Alyssa asked while scanning through the entire carnival ground.

'She's probably with Zach.' Alicia said while looking at her watch.
'The line looks pretty long. Can we even get on before closing time?'

'OF COURSE WE CAN, THIS IS THE BEST ROLLERCOASTER EVER. RIGHT ETHAN?'
Ethan nodded and continue the scan the carnival ground for Katie.

'I don't see her.' Ethan said and took out his phone.

'I'll try calling her.'
After a few calls, nothing. Her phone went directly to voicemail. Ethan then tried texting her but no reply. He put his phone in his pocket and turned to the girls.