Ch.3

'Thanks Ethan.' I said pulling Ethan's jacket over my shoulders.

'Anytime.' Ethan said flashing his signature smile.

We both walked towards Ethan black sedan and Ethan tried to drive off.

'Weird, the car won't move.' Ethan said, restarting the engine again.

'I'll go out and check. Be back soon.'

Ethan soon left the car leaving me alone. To be honest, I was quite scared. I could remember the accident like it was yesterday. The wheels screeching, the bright light, the sound of the window tapping.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a tapping sound. I looked and saw Ethan. Turned out he left his keys in the car. I unlocked the door for him to enter then I saw him with a little frown.

'So I have some bad news.'

'What happened?'

'Some crazy drunkyard decided to use a knife to slash my tires.'

'Someone having car issues?' a voice behind us asked. 

'What do you want Dylan?' I asked.

'I'm just here to help. Let me guess, someone slashed your tires?' Dylan asked while sipping his drink.

Ethan nodded.

'It's quite common at my parties. Here take mine.' Dylan said and threw a set of keys at me.

'I'll take your car and fix it.'

'I don't want anything from you.' I said back and threw him back the keys.

'Katie, this is the only way home. Walking would take hours.' Ethan whispered to me.

'Yes, yes listen to your boyfriend.'

'HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!'

Ethan took the keys, thanked Dylan and took me inside his car. Surprisingly the car wasn't a mess. I was expecting undies, food wrappings and condoms all over the car. The car was spotless and smelt like mint.

***
'We're here.' Ethan announced.
Ethan walked me to my porch.

'I'll see you tomorrow?'

'Can you stay? Pleaseeeeee. Aiden's not home.' I begged and did the puppy dog eyes.

'Fine.' Ethan sighed and entered.

'Wanna watch a movie?' I asked.

'What movie?' Ethan asked and took off his jacket.

'My all time favorite. The imitation game.' I said taking out the DVD.

'Cool.' Ethan said and plopped down on my couch
I left the room for a while to change my dress into something comfy. I grabbed one of Aiden's hoodies and took some shorts. After getting changed and removing all my make up, I joined Ethan downstairs and threw him a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.

'For you. So you can be comfy.'

'Is Ms Katie Dixon being nice for the first time?'

'Shut up and change or else I'll put it back in Aiden's room.'

'Fine, I'll take it.'

Ethan took off his shirt and changed his hoodie. I always seen him change but this time I felt it was different. As he removed his shirt, revealed a very pale, flat and yet toned muscular stomach. I guess dancing 24/7 does help with abs building.

'Hey Katie, you enjoying my abs?'

'Huh, n.. No. Shut up!'

I plopped down on the couch and snuggled next to Ethan.
**

'Hey Katie, wakey wakey. Movie's over.'

'Hmm...la...ter...later.'

'Get up before I eat all your food.'

'NOT MY FOOD!'
I immediately jumped up and saw Ethan laughing at me.

'I can't believe you fell for that.' Ethan said laughing while clutching his stomach. His face was red like a cherry tomato.

'Why did you wake me up?'

'We have school tomorrow, you need to get ready.'

'Nooooooo.'

'Katie, you have too. I also need to get ready.' Ethan said and stood up.

I grabbed his hoodie sleeve and said
'Please, stay with me. I'm lonely.'

'Fine.' Ethan reluctantly agreed.

He jumped onto the couch and made himself comfortable. He also made a little bit of room for me to squish in with him.

'You alright?'

'Just thinking about facing the world tomorrow.'

'You mean Dylan?'

'Yea. Since he saw everything. He might tell everyone and my life is over.'

'Relax, I'll always be with you no matter what. Alright?'

I gave him a quick smile and sleep took over me.