Ch.4

'KATIE, GET UP RIGHT NOW YOUNG LA DY!' A voice yelled out loud.

'Te...ten..more..... minutes.' I mumbled and tried to hit the snooze button.

I slammed my hand on the first thing I could touch but it felt weird. I couldn't feel the button. I slowly moved my hand down till I poked something.

'KATIE, THAT'S MY EYE!' a voice yelled back.

'Hmm?' I grumbled and slowly peeled open my eyes and find myself face to face with a grumpy Ethan.

'YA AHJUMMA! What are you waiting for? A written invitation? GET UP!' Ethan yelled and grabbed my blanket.

'I don't want to.' I mumbled and covered my head with a near by pillow.

Then there was silence, I thought Ethan had finally left so I took this advantage and drifted back to sleep.
But unfortunately I was wrong. The unpredictable happened.

Clang!! Clang!! Clang!!

I immediately got up but unfortunately it resulted me rolling out of my bed and landing flat on my face.

'What the hell Ethan?' I complained while trying to get myself off the floor.

'Pans and a wooden spoon? Seriously Ethan.'

'It worked though.' Ethan replied with a smirk.

'Ethan, I know you're trying to look cool but it isn't working.'

'What?!? Why?!? I think I look cool.'

'You're wearing a bright pink apron with yellow ruffles on the side. How on earth would that make you look cool?'

'You... Just get downstairs. Breakfast's ready.'

I reluctantly got up and walked to my bathroom but during that little walk, I noticed something.

It was a picture frame. In the frame was a picture that Alyssa took. It was a picture of me on Zach's back and I was laughing because Zach told me a joke and Zach's jokes are hilarious.

Alyssa took this opportunity to ship us, took the photo and she gave it to me as a gift.

As soon as I saw the picture, all the bad memories came back to me. The image of seeing Zach kissing another girl and lying about in front of my face. I wanted to throw the picture away but I knew that would hurt Alyssa's feelings so I decided to remove the picture and stuff it in one of my drawers and replaced the photo with a picture of me, Alyssa, Alicia and Ethan.

'Katie, you are not wearing that?' Ethan scolded and used a wooden spoon pointing at my outfit.

I swear by the second Ethan is turning into a housewife not a teenage boy.

'What's wrong with my outfit?'

'YOU'RE WEARING SWEATPANTS! THE SCHOOL RULES CLEARLY STATE NO SWEATPANTS ARE ALLOWED.' Ethan scolded.

'I know you're upset but please try to wear something that won't get you dress coded.' Ethan said in a soften tone.

'This is much better.' Ethan exclaimed.
I'm currently wearing a grey hoodie, black jeans and a pair of converse.

'See, changing wasn't that bad.'

'Ethan, it's super hard.' I whined.

I then decided to make some dying noises and slowly crawled my way to Ethan.
'So ha....rd...dy...ing. '

'Alright drama queen. Time to go.' Ethan said and threw me over his shoulder.

'Ethan, PUT ME DOWN!' I yelled and kicked him repeatedly.