Ch.2

'Tell me again, why are we getting ready at my place?' I asked while scanning through the dresses the guys bought.

'Thought it would cheer you up and dibs in the bathroom.' Alicia yelled and ran into the bathroom.

'Hey, I said dibs in the car!' Alyssa yelled and ran in.

'Hell no, it's my bathroom.' I said and also ran in.
Within seconds we were all in my bathroom. All we are missing is Ethan.

'Guys, what the heck. Can you see I'm about to use the toilet?' Ethan exclaimed.

'Ethan, just go there's nothing to hide there.' Alicia replied and turned her attention to placing toiletries in my bathroom.

'Fine.' Ethan grunted.
After Ethan finished his business he went out and said ' I'll get getting ready in the guest bathroom.'

'So what party are we going to?' I asked.
'This event that my dad is hosting.' Alyssa said.
Alyssa is kind of a big deal in this town. Her dad's a well known lawyer and her mom is an ex- fashion designer.

'Now hop into the shower, so I can go next.' Alyssa said and dragged me into the shower.
I turned on the tap and allow the icy cold water to hit me. For some strange reason, I always took cold showers even though if it's winter. I took my favorite green tea shampoo and let it slowly seep into my skin. After shaving, moisturizing and all that girly thing. I got out of the shower and chose my outfit.

After what it felt like hours of nagging from Alicia and Alyssa, I chose my outfit. I chose a simple short black dress and a pair of black peep toe heels. I decided to keep my makeup to a minimum by only putting on red lipstick.

Alicia chose to wear a simple long sleeve shirt black dress and let her hair go natural

Alyssa chose a two piece outfit. The top is a long semi see through white top. The bottom is a short black leather skirt. She decided to get a pair of black strappy heels from my closet.

 She decided to get a pair of black strappy heels from my closet

After what it felt like years. We are finally done getting ready. Before I left my room I sprayed some perfume on and left the room to meet Ethan.

'Ladies.' Ethan smirked.
'Wipe that smirk off your face before I kick your ass.' Alicia threatened.
'Ready to go?' Ethan asked.
'Sooner we go, sooner I can return home.' I grumbled under my breath and left the house.

'We are here.' Alyssa announced and got off the car.
When we got off, the house seemed quite odd. Usually Alyssa's dad would book the entire hotel.
'Alyssa, you sure this is the right place?' I asked.
Alyssa nodded and walked towards the house.

Ethan then held my hand surprisingly it's quite reassuring.
I approached the house and then felt it quite odd.

As we approached, I heard some loud music blasting. It soon hit me. The loud music, the tiny red solo cups which can only been seen if you were closer and all my friends acting weirdly. This isn't a family party. It's a teenage party.

I tried to escape but Ethan's grip is like Iron. Ethan then pushed me into the house.

When I arrived, everyone froze. Everyone's attention was at me. I soon saw a very recognizable face. The one and only Dylan Gray smirking at me.

Fear took over me. Did he tell everyone about my secret?  If he did, my reputation would be tarnished.

'Go have fun. I'll pick you up later.' Alyssa yelled out and got herself some drinks.

'Hey ice princess.'
'What do you want Dylan?' I asked.
'Your secret's still safe with me.' He winked and left the room.

'Why did you guys drag me here?' I whined.
'You need to get out of your room. Have fun, you're a teen.' Ethan lectured me.
'Drink?' He asked and handed me a can.
I grabbed the can, drank all the content and placed it on a nearby table.
'You happy?' I asked and walked away.

So this is practically your usual party. People playing drinking games, people drunk, people making out and people in the pool doing disgusting things.

'Hey, you are quite over dressed.' Dylan appeared in front of me drinking some sort of alcohol beverage.

'Someone tricked me into coming here.'

'Ouch, I'm hurt. You came because someone forced you. I'm quite famous for these kinds of parties.'

'Can this conversation be over?'

'Unfortunately not, because you are joining me in the hot tub.' He said an grabbed my hand.

'Let go of me, I don't have a swimsuit.' I whined.
'Catch.'
Before I could react, something landed on my head. I picked it up and saw what he threw on me. There's a black very very revealing bikini.

'Where on earth did you get this?' I asked. 'I'm not wearing that.'

'One of my ladies left it here.' Dylan said causally.
'I'm kidding, when I bought some hoodies, it came with it.'

'So why did you help me keep my secret?' I asked while getting into the tub.

'Thought things might get interesting.' He said with a smirk.

'Hey Dylan, is this your next chick who you knocked up?'  A random guy said and then jumped into the tub.

'Excuse me?' I asked in anger.
'Is your plan trying to be nice to me then knocking me up so you could spread crazy rumors about me?'

'Bingo, you are quite smart for someone who is hot. What about me, sweetcheeks.' The random guy said and licked his lips.

'Get out of my face, you idiot.' I said in anger and got out of the tub.

'Ethan? Where are you?' I shouted out hopefully he could hear me through all the racket.

'Hey, I heard you.' Ethan said walking towards me.

'Can we go now? I don't want to stay for another minute here.' I said grabbing Ethan's jacket.

'Sure, I'll get the car. Be back in a second.'

'Hey there, sexy.' A voice whispered behind me.
I turned around and see a crazy drunk teen.

'Get away from me you creep.'
'Come on, you know you want me.' The creepy guy whispered to me and grabbed my arm.

'Let go of her. Right now.'