"Aria? What are you doing ya weirdo." I smiled a bit at the sound of Mack's voice, he didn't see me smile though. I was laying face down on the floor with my head tilted to the side away from his view. "I'm having an existential crisis!" I laugh out loud, it echoes a bit in my empty room.

Mack laughs a bit and I hear him lay next to me, I smile once more. I can't remember the last time I smiled so much, I can't remember a lot of things about myself honestly. I feel like I wasn't who I was in San Francisco, it feels like I left a big part of me in London.

~~~~~~~~ One week later

I slump on my suade leather couch and sip my tea, I watch as Mack cleans and tidys the flat even though it's brand new. He has a habit of trying to perfect things that are already perfect, I guess that's why we make good friends. I'm always looking to encourage people they are perfect just the way they are, though I'm quite the hypocrite some might say.

"Aria are you ever gonna leave the apartment, you've been watching me clean for a week." He huffs at me.

"Mack are you gonna ever stop cleaning the flat even though it's already clean? We just got it." I smirk at him. He sighs at me, stops cleaning and walks upstairs. I sit there with the most dumbfounded look on my face wondering why he would stop cleaning, I brush it off until I hear him stomp downstairs and throw a pair of clothes onto me.

"You went into my room?! And my closet?! Mack! What the fuck!" He laughs a bit at my outburst.

"LEAVE THE FLAT, NOW." He yells at me, I glare at him until he walks away all proud. I sigh and get up to change.

~~~~~

"Bye Mack, you win." I hear Mack clap and yell out of joy, I roll my eyes and shut the door.

I pull my light coat tighter as I feel the coldish breeze on my back, I walk down the street as I hear cars and taxis honking their horns. I smile, I was always one to enjoy little bit of chaos. It was something I knew, so it didn't bother me. I continue my walk and notice a small coffee shop across the street, I notice it not because I enjoy coffee but because it seems familiar somehow. Almost like I've been there before, but almost not.

I cross the street and stand outside the coffee shop, vines winding around the sign.

Kaylee's Koffee and Tea

Even the name feels familiar, but I can't place it. Maybe I went to a different coffee shop like it way back when I lived here, it couldn't be the same one though. This area of London is completely new to me, must've been a chain coffee shop.

There's no possible way I've been here before. Right?