Wondering

Dear Diary,
I wonder why the feud between werewolves and vampires even started. Was it something serious or stupid? I guess I'll never know.

Oh.. I'm sorry! How rude of me not to introduce myself! I'm Chloe and my dad is the Chief of the werewolves. I guess you could say I'm a daddy's girl.

I hate how the werewolves always look bad, when the vampires are the ones who started this whole feud. At least that's what my dad says.

This fight isn't getting any better. Last time it got really bad. One of my friends, well only good friend, Damon, almost got killed. He's literally my best friend. I couldn't even watch. My dad never even lets me fight because he's scared I am going to get hurt. I hate watching all of the werewolves go through this and I don't have to. It's just not fair for any of them. I actually think I am a good fighter to be honest. One time when I was little, me and Damon got into a fight because he took my toy. To be fair I was like three. I won the fight though.

I need to take matters into my own hands, but how? Whatever it is, I can't include anyone. They've done so much already.

I asked Damon, casually, if he thinks I'm a good fighter. He said "Umm... yes! Remember that time when I wouldn't let you go in your room because your dad was surprising you? Yeah you beat me up. I still have a scar on my head by the way."

I said, "Well what can I say? Also I'm sorry about that. I guess you learned something very valuable from that... never cross me."

He looked as if I am going to do something. I am but I don't want him knowing that.

So I struck up a conversation real fast. "I just think it's not fair that you guys have to fight and I don't."

Damon then said "Chloe, you are super good for this team and we need you around."

I smiled and then I walked away.

I'm thinking of something I can do to help out. I think I may just have an idea.