Love is in the Air

Ok so it's 11 O'clock. My dad is holding another lunch fest. This is the perfect time to go. I ran in the closet and got the crystal. On my way out, Damon saw me with the crystal. He asked me what I was doing with it. I told him, "I have no time to explain, I'll tell you later. Please just cover for me if my dad gets curious."

I ran off to the park. I saw Ashton there. He was there with his pops. He was really weak. Ashton yelled, "Please come quick!" I ran as fast as I could. I couldn't make it in time. Ashton was in tears and he held he crystal in his hand and the tears landed on it and relived his pops.

   I said, "How... what?? How'd that just do that?"

   Ashton said, "I have no clue, but I've never been happier in my life. Ashton stood up and kissed me. I was surprised.

    "What's this for?" I said.

     He replied, "Everything."

    He said, "Oh, I never got your name."

    I replied, "My name is Chloe."

   Ashton said, "What a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl."

  To be honest I was literally melting when he said that. I couldn't help it.

    "I'll see you later." He said.

I ran back home, to find my dad right inside the door. He said, "I want answers, now!"

   I said I was just strolling through the park.
He gave me a look and went back to his lunch fest.

    I passed Damon in the hall. I said, "What the heck?!? I said to cover for me! You're lucky I'm not in trouble."

He said, "I'm truly sorry, he was all over the place. I couldn't keep up. So anyways where have you been?"

I said, "Ok, don't tell anybody! I was meeting up with... umm... the vampire prince."

"What???? He could have killed you!! What were you doing?" Damon said.

I replied, "He's good. We're the bad ones. My dad stole their blue forever crystal. That's why he hasn't gotten older."

"Wow, that's believable though. What are we going to do about it." He said.

I said, "I already found it and gave it to him."

"Oh ok." He said.

Should I tell Damon about how Ashton kissed me! I'm so excited I want to tell someone. But then again he'll get all protective and it'll be a mess.