Clarisse

* about 2 years later*

"Clarisse" I yelled "come here.....now" Clarisse came running into her room. she had done it now. "Clarisse why on earth would you color on your wall," I asked. "I don't know mommy.... I sorry" she made this pouty face.

ugh I hate when she makes the pouty face, I can't be mad at her after that. " okay well now you know, no coloring on the wall just on paper, okay" I told her "yes mommy." she said smiling. "now run along so mommy can make dinner." "Ok" she says running out of the room.

I start dinner which is only for uno because......well you know why. So I guess I'll make chicken , I feel in the mood for chicken so I decide to make chicken parmesan. Not trying to brag or anything but I am a pretty good cook and I enjoy doing it too. I was going to go to culinary school ,but Luke proposed and I got pregnant and had Clarisse so everything just kinda fell apart.

When I finished I went to go check on Clarisse and she was passed out on the couch. I went and shook her to wake her up and she was burning up. I ran to the bathroom a flung open the cabinet in search of a thermometer. I finally found one and ran back to Clarisse only to see Clarisse vomiting. That really made my day. I checked her temperature and it was..... holy crap 104! I got a trash can and picked up Clarisse and put her in the car. I started driving to the hospital as fast as I could without it being illegal.

When I got to the hospital I unloaded Clarisse and ran inside the hospital. The lady at the front desk saw me running in and called for a doctor to come immediately. I saw one running to me and they took my Clarisse and I just lost it. I started yelling at the doctors telling them to save her. Tuesday at the front desk told me to sit down and I did and the next thing I knew I was out cold.

* 30 minutes later*

I woke up to the doctor shaking me. He had a sad look on his face and I immediately thought the worst. "what's wrong is Clarisse" I started to panic. "ma'am" the doctor said trying to calm me down " your child is really sick but it is cureable " he said very calmly. How the hell is he being so calm my baby might die and he is telling me to be calm, who does he think he is. "what is the matter with her" I yelled at him "tell me now!" I was screaming and crying hysterically.

"ma'am your child has the flu"

Author's note:

okay your probably thinking oh wow she has the flu no big deal right. well your wrong the flu has been known to kill children so it was either that or some rare disease that you can't even pronounce unless your a doctor. so not trying to be mean but don't hate appreciate and don't underestimate the flu. BYE my athletes signing off.

-vote if you love soccer