7: Will You Drive?

Oli hurriedly excused himself from the classroom, he didn't know what had gotten into him, but the more he thought about it the harder he got. It was completely fucking terrible. He reached the supply closet just as Rosemary did and they both slipped inside. For some odd reason, that was the only closet in the school that locked from the inside (Oli and Rosemary only knew because they had fucked in all of them, but they theorized that it was so the janitor could jack off in private). Either way, they were willing to take full advantage.

Once the door was locked, Oli took Rosemary by the shoulders and moved her against a wall. He leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth as she yelped in surprise. This was unusual for Oli, he was never this invested in the intimate times they shared. Rosemary didn't really care too much though, this was what she wanted and was always complaining about. As a reward for his enthusiasm, she reached down to palm him lightly through his jeans. He let out a groan of pleasure in return and began to trail kisses down her neck and suck a purple mark onto her collar bone. He brought his hands from where they rested on Rosemary's waist up to her chest and massaged her gently. He was always so nervous about hurting her since he didn't know whether or not boob's were fragile (since he wasn't blessed to have any) and he was too scared to ask. She seemed to be enjoying herself, though, so he kept going, bringing his hands first under her shirt, and then under her bra. He wasn't exactly sure how to remove a bra either, but she usually did that for him.

She slipped her tiny hands into his boxers and pumped his hard cock a few times before unbuttoning his pants and setting him free. Relief flooded through Oli's body as Rosemary got down on her knees and slapped his ass a little. Oli wasn't really into being spanked himself, but he wouldn't argue with the girl who was currently taking him into her big mouth and smearing her lip gloss on his dick. He moaned a little, then remembered he was supposed to be quiet and put his hands over his mouth. Rosemary hollowed her cheeks and sucked a bit harder on him and he brought his hands from his mouth down to grip onto her hair. She moaned around his cock, she loved getting her hair pulled, and the vibrations brought him over the edge as he came into her mouth. Usually he would come onto her face as well, but not at school because that would ruin Rosemary's makeup. And who would want that?

"Was that what you wanted, Oli-bear?" Rosemary asked in a slightly hoarse voice. She ruffled her hair a little to straighten it back out from when Oli pulled on it and then pulled out her tube of lip gloss for reapplication while Oli zipped up his pants.

"Yeah," he said as he kissed her on the cheek, "It was, thank you."

He quickly slipped out of the closet and speed walked back to class. He quietly stepped back into the classroom and walked to his desk sitting down. When he looked over to Mica, he was already looking at him. Of course, Mica quickly looked back down as fast as he could, but Oli had already seen him staring and he smiled a bit to himself. He said, "Did I miss anything when I was gone?"

"Nothing too important, just brainstorming." Mica answered, scribbling down something on his paper. The look on Mica's face had Oli smiling a little, and when Mica looked back up to a smiling Oli he asked, "What?"

Oli then remembered where he was (school) and how he should act there (like a guy who doesn't stare longingly at other guys during class). He stiffened his posture and dropped his smile quickly. He said, "Nothing."

Mica turned a little in his chair and was about to say something when he was cut off by the piercing sound of the bell. He cringed a bit at the surprise, but recovered quickly. He knew they wouldn't be able to finish enough of the work today that they needed to so they could be done on time if they didn't meet up later that day. As much as Mica didn't want to, he said, "You have to come to my house later so we can do more work."

"What?" Oli said, extremely confused. He would have thought Mica would try to get as far away from him as possible after the way he had treated him that day.

"Or we can work at your place."

"No!" Oli exclaimed loudly and stood up quickly. His dad would be home at that time and Mica could not be there if his dad had an episode, that was a disaster waiting to happen. He sat back down when he realized he was standing, "Oh, sorry, I mean, we can go to yours."

"Perfect. Will you drive?" Mica asked hopefully. He really didn't want to walk home if he didn't have to, even if that meant riding with Oli.

"Yeah, sure, whatever..." Oli said trailing off. He was thinking about his reaction to just sitting next to Mica earlier, how was he going to react to being in his house?

Oli got up and began to walk out of the room while Mica yelled after him, "Meet you at the car?"