Chapter 4

Authors note: so if you have read my other book harry styles step sister than you will know that I'm only doing point of views now. on with the story!

Niall's pov

"Just thinking of that makes me wanna barf." I said. "but lee, she stole my food" I said.

"Niall, get over it! it's food, it's not like you are meeting the love of your life." he said.

Well maybe I am... but I didn't wanna say it in front of her, "it's not just food, it is the love of my life!" I said, ya that works. apparently i'm in love with food, wait I am!

Cece's pov

"Well this is awkward. I think I'm going to take Kayla home, Liam can I get your number so that you can talk to her?" I asked.

"Ya sure" he said while grabbing a piece of paper and writing it down. "here" he said while handing it to me.

"Thanks" I said as he walked out of the door leaving me and Niall in the room alone.

"Can I have your number?" Niall asked.

Yes!!!!!!!! come on cece, play it cool. "ya sure" I said as He gave me his phone and I put my number in it and Put "the awesome Cece!" As the name.

Niall's pov

It's been a week since I've seen Cece. I pulled out my phone and messaged her for the first time.

'Conversation

Niall: hey, wanna go to the park with me or something?

Cece: sure but can I bring my friends?

Niall: do I have to bring mine?

Cece: please? to keep them buisy.

Niall: m'kay!

Cece: park?

Niall: sure

Cece: witch one?

Niall: the one near mine and the boys house?

Cece: m'kay, see you there.

Niall: see ya.

'End of conversation

Still Niall's pov

"Boys, we are going to the park to meet a few of Cece's friends!" I yelled from up stairs.

And sure enough they were all down stairs in like a minute, even Zayn and his room is all the way up on the top floor.

"Who are they?" Louis asked.

"I'm not sure, I only know Cece." I answered.

"Oh, are they hot?" he asked.

"Cece is" I said.

"Ohhhh, someone has a crush!" louis yelled.

"Oh shut up!" I said.

"Fine" he complained.

Cece's pov

"Kay, we are going to the park to meet some guys."
I said.

"Who?" Kayla asked.

"Niall and the other boys" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh they are gonna freak." she told me

"I know" I answered. "kay, so you guys will freak out when you find out who they are and please don't." I
said.

"Oh sure, like thats gonna help." Kayla said.

"Shut up!" I said.

"Well are you gonna tell us?" Mackenzie asked.

Well this is hard... "last week when me and Kayla went to star bucks and we bumped into someone... and that someone is Liam Payne." I said.

They all screamed. "shut up!" I said trying to get them to not attract to many people.

"Wait I thought you hated them" Addison asked.

I did but i fell in love, what do I say?