Chapter 6

Cece's pov:

"Someones in LOVE!!!!!!!" Kayla screamed after looking at me stare at Niall.

"Shut up!" I yell whispered at her.

"Okay" she more like whispered to herself.

We started walking around me beside Niall Kayla beside me, Rocky beside her, Mackenzie beside her and Makayla beside her. Beside Niall was Louis... I really don't trust these people. Beside Louis was Harry then Zayn then Liam.

Is this safe? Louis and Kayla could be like... brother and sister.

"GET SOME" Louis and Kayla said at the same time pushing me and Niall together and running away with Mackenzie Makayla Rocky Liam, Zayn, and Harry.

We just stood there laughing and surprised at the same time. After awhile we started walking again.

"I really like you" he blurted.

"Really?" I asked suprised.

"Yeah" he said.

I smiled until I heard "ohhhhhhh" and turned around very quickly and said "SHUT UP!"

After that, I turned around and started walking with Niall again. "so, do you like me back?" he asked nervously.

"Hmmmm, no." I said sarcastically. at first he looked sad until he realized I was chuckling then he caught on.

"You know, you shouldn't be sarcastic around me, I can be pretty dumb at times." he said. we started laughing until we almost couldn't breath... I don't know why we were laughing so hard though.

We kept walking until we got to the playground.

"SWINGS!" I screamed.

I ran to the swings and got on one. Niall came over and started pushing me. "this is fun." I said.

A/N

Hey, so uh, one reason why I haven't updated in a while is because my idiot sister sprained my finger... she surprisingly kicked it really hard and ya...