Chapter 5

Cece's pov

"I thought you hate them" Mackenzie said.

I sure as hell don't now... I dont wanna say that though. what do I say?

"Ummm, I- when I bumped into them they seemed really cool and so... ya." I said.
Ya that should work, they are really cool so technically I'm not lying, right?

"Umm, ya and she seemed to real..." she started but I covered her mouth before she could finish cause I knew exactly what she was gonna say.

"I seemed to really, ummm, really think they are cool..." I finished.

"Finishing each others sentences are we now?" rocky asked.

"Yes, yes we are." I said.

"Lets go! I wanna meet them!" Mackenzie said.

"Fine" I said getting in my car and waiting for them to get in. I sat in the drivers seat Makenna Rocky, and Mackenzie sat in the back and Kayla sat in the passenger seat. They all put their seat belt on and I started to drive.

~at the park~

we arrived at the park and I got out of the car and ran to go hug Niall. Then I hugged Zayn then Louis then Liam then Harry. Kayla got out and ran to Liam's arms. He picked her up and swung her around, he whispered something in her ear but I was too far away to hear it... I guess I'll never know. 

Rocky, Makenna, and Mackenzie seemed so suprised... they must have thought I was kidding about meeting one direction. they slowly walked out to us and shyly (not sure if thats a word.. who cares though?) stood their... this is awkward.

"Niall, Louis, Zayn, Harry and Liam, this is Makenna, Makenzie Rocky, and cause some of you don't know but she is the one who was passed out on your living room floor, her name is Kayla. Kayla, Rocky, Makenna, and Mackenzie, this is Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall and Harry." I said out of breath.