13

!Not proofread!

Dan sat next to me and looked at the wall. We sat in silence for a minute as I tried to think of something to say.

This is awkward... Y/N just say 'so how are you?' Or some shit like that.

However, as I managed to open my mouth words poured out of Dan's.

"They say I accidentally messaged you... It was... One of the best day's of my life... Getting to know, well, talk to a person who was... Well.. Uh you." He started in a quieter tone then his normal mumble.

"Dan." I said looking at his face a small smile grew on my face. He was staring at his fingers not daring to look at me.

"You're just... Amazing... Smart, beautiful, creative girl. When you told me your channel I couldn't stop watching your videos... You're different... You make videos for other's to make them happy. You have some sorta magical ability to make people... Happier." He managed to say. I bit my lower lip a little bit as I nodded along listening to him speaking.

"Y/FN (full name ;)) I want.. To never lose you... Never lose the joy you bring me... Will you be my girlfriend?" He said finally looking at me. His eyes showed nervousness as he stared back at my e/c eyes.

"Daniel... I'll love to be your girlfriend.. But, what about the distance?" I said grabbing his hands in my smaller ones gently.

"I could also move to where you live... Or you could move here.. Or we can visit! Or you can.. Move in here with Violet?" He said trying to be more optimistic than his usual self. I giggled, "Are you sure we can move in? Is Phil okay with this?'

Dan nodded and smiled at me, "We discussed this already."

I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, "Before we move in.. Take me for a drink first." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Tomorrow we can have our first date." He said even though I couldn't see his face I knew he was smiling.

"Ew no PDA." Violet's voice said from the doorway. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at my best friend.

"So did he finally do it?" Phil whispered not so quietly to Violet. I blushed and hid my face behind Dan.

"Yeah I just listened in, sweetie." Violet said kissing Phil's cheek.

"Wait, are you two?" I said speaking up.

"We are getting married!" Violet exclaimed happily.

Dan's eyes went wide and Phil laughed.

"No, Violet, not yet." He said rolling his eyes, "Just dating."

-
Later~

unknown: Hi, Y/N.

Y/N: who is this?

unknown: An old friend. (:<

Y/N: Ha. Vi?

Unknown: You still live with that bitch? God, she lied to you for months.

Y/N: Who is this?

unknown: ask her about the whole "ex" matthew incident.

I sat up on my bed shutting my phone off. Matthew is my ex boyfriend from junior year. How do they know him?

"Violet." I called down the hallway and moments later a sleepy Violet walked over tiredly.

"Violet, what is the Matthew incident?"

Her eyes went wide and she gasped.