The Red Mansion

Nate entered the kitchen where his two youngest boys were eating there dinner already.  'Sir, I must apologize if I was rude.  The children were nervous. What I did I did for them." Mr.Ross explained  "I understand. Make sure Robert and Richard also get their dinner.  I'm heading to the wine cellar." said Nate as he went down the basement's steps.

Mr. Ross quickly prepared two plates for the boys.  "Ricky and Ray Ray, stay put, I shall return shortly," he said to the boys as he picked up the two plates heading towards the boy's bedroom. As he passed the dining room to go towards the hallway.  Mrs. Missy saw him with the two plates of food.  "What is that for?" he instantly asked as she stood up from her chair and walked in Mr. Ross' direction.   "Excuse me, Madam, I didn't quite hear what you just said," he replied with a grin.   "Who are those plates for?' again he asked with a very serious face of anger.

"If you must know, these two plates are for Richard and Robert." he replied, "Their father said that they were going to bed with no dinner.  Take that food back to the kitchen.  Wait better yet I'll eat it." she said as she reaches for the food.  "I don't think so Madam, this was Mr. Riverdales' order," said Mr. Ross as he moved away from Missy pushing her away from a little, as he continues down the hallway towards the boy's room.

Missy quickly sat back down, slamming the fork in anger as she eats.  "Don't worry, in due time, I'll be grinning in your face, Mr. Ross," she muttered as she ate.

Nate had picked the wine he desired and as he came out of the basement, "Boys' Papa will see you in the morning.  Good night." he said as he gave them both a kiss on the top of their head.  "Good night, Papa, we'll see you tomorrow," replied Ricky while Ray Ray shooked his head yes while he continued eating his dinner.

Mr. Ross knocks on the boy's bedroom door, "Knock, Knock,"   Richard voices can be heard through the door, "Yes, who is it?"  he said as he walked towards the door waiting for an answer.  "It's me young Richard, open the door." Mr. Ross replied as he got closer to the door, waiting for him to open.   Richard quickly opened the door.  Robert stood up from the bed quickly when he saw that Mr. Ross bring them some food.  "Eat your dinner, when you're done, take the silverware to the kitchen." he said, "Does Papa know you brought us this?" Richard asked as Ross hands him the plate.  

"He's the one that sends me.  He said good night, he'll see you in the morning." said Mr. Ross  "Mr. Ross, is Papa really planning to marry this lady?" asked Richard  "I don't know son, that's the question your father must answer." he replied   "She's evil, and I can see it in your face that you also see that she's evil." said Richard as he ate. 

"Eat your food, don't let her ruin your meal.  I'll see you tomorrow, make sure one of you take the plates back to the kitchen," said Mr. Ross as he headed towards the door.  The boys didn't say anything else.  The food took their complete attention.

Mr. Ross headed back to the kitchen while Nate headed back to the dining room.