chapter nineteen

Today was the day I notice brandon broke his foot. He new he was ya but nothing about his brother. Sam chandler hana adam and julia where there as I packed up. Brandon was sad for some reason. I hugs sam and said im so sorry. As I get to the car I hear is a scream bye bitches. I turn and see brandon standing outside the roof and I put my music in my ears. Then I fell a sleep. When I woke up I was outside there house which was next to mine. I saw the new family. There was a boy outside. I walked over and said hi. Hi im scarlett. Hi im luke. how long have you lived here for like two weeks. People say the parents killed the daughter and then themselves.  I looked at him what the hell who said that. The people in 9th grade at green oaks.  Well thats not the truth. He looked at me confuzed.  im the daughter he got up. Well great talking to a ghost. How are you here he asked. My parents did dy and it was because of a car crash. I started tearing up. He touches my shoulder. Its ok you can stop. I used to live with my brother but my friend brandon needed me. You know I have to go home so talk to you later. I walked over and started to unpack when I felt something lift. luke helping me with my things. we went and hanged out alot but the two weeks went fast ndbi couldnt wait to see sam.

*two weeks later*

I found myself back in georgia walking to sams house to surpise him but when I got there I was in disgust. I opened and saw kenna and sam kissing I new I wanted to go home where brandon luke and them were. So I packed my things and told them I needed to go home. I heard a knock on the door. I looked out and saw sam he had roses which means he didnt see me. So I grabbed my grape juice opened the door and threw it. all of it at him . What was that for he asked. Kissing you couldnt wait I did sam . there was a guy at home where he liked me for me and I left. At that moment I realized I would stay in Delaware because of one thing and that was luke. People will think im crazy dumping sam and chandler for this guy. Well this guys my life love and laugh so I will be with him. After a long talk they all agreed that it would be great to stay in one spot. so I moved to Delaware and with luke  I am happy. The only thing thats weird is he calls me ghost girl but thats ok because he will be my human boy.